2007 Mazda 3 Consumer Review: I have a Mazdaspeed3 and a 3 S

2007 Mazda 3 - Consumer Review

s Sport Sedan (2.3L 4-cyl. 5-speed Automatic)

I have a Mazdaspeed3 and a 3 Sedan

2007 Mazda 3 s Sport 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5A)

I personally own a Mazdaspeed3 hatchback and my wife enjoyed the sedan enough to want to get a sedan so we bought one. The interior on both is very nice and almost identical. My wife loves the look of this car and it is a very sport car with nice interior and looks on the outside. I had to add a rear wing to make it look sportier and upgraded my wife's interior lighting to LED's and upgraded her headlights to HID as well as upgraded the rims to 18-inch. The stock 16s are really ugly and too narrow so the fenders stuck out like crazy, adding wider and larger rims made a difference. Also the rearend is too high up so we had to install rear springs to drop the back down a bit to even it out.

Love the interior, looks almost the same as my Mazdaspeed3. The color choices for the sedan are awesome! We have Aurora Blue which is a beautiful color not available on the Mazdaspeed3 which really disappointed me that the MS3 had so few color choices. The sedan A looks great overall in and out!

I would suggest that they make the rearend look a bit sportier by lowering it 1/2 inch to even it out like the front so it doesn't look like a 4x4. Also, making options for lip kits would be nice as well. Also, some sportier wheel options and a stock rear spoiler would also work out well.