I have a Mazdaspeed3 and a 3 Sedan
By UHATEIT on
2007 Mazda Mazda3 s Sport 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5A)
I personally own a Mazdaspeed3 hatchback and my wife enjoyed the sedan enough to want to get a sedan so we bought one. The interior on both is very nice and almost identical. My wife loves the look of this car and it is a very sport car with nice interior and looks on the outside. I had to add a rear wing to make it look sportier and upgraded my wife's interior lighting to LED's and upgraded her headlights to HID as well as upgraded the rims to 18-inch. The stock 16s are really ugly and too narrow so the fenders stuck out like crazy, adding wider and larger rims made a difference. Also the rearend is too high up so we had to install rear springs to drop the back down a bit to even it out.
Favorite Features
Love the interior, looks almost the same as my Mazdaspeed3. The color choices for the sedan are awesome! We have Aurora Blue which is a beautiful color not available on the Mazdaspeed3 which really disappointed me that the MS3 had so few color choices. The sedan A looks great overall in and out!
Suggested Improvements
I would suggest that they make the rearend look a bit sportier by lowering it 1/2 inch to even it out like the front so it doesn't look like a 4x4. Also, making options for lip kits would be nice as well. Also, some sportier wheel options and a stock rear spoiler would also work out well.