2007 Mazda 3 Consumer Review: I'm as happy as can be!

2007 Mazda 3 - Consumer Review

I'm as happy as can be!
By Dquestic on

2007 Mazda 3 s Touring 4dr Hatchback (2.3L 4cyl 5A)

I searched and read reviews and hunted for a car for over a month. I went to Honda, went to VW, looked at Nissans and Toyotas, and it's all by chance I got the Mazda. And boy has it been a blessing and just a treat to own. Phantom Blue Mica and the only one of the few. Just a gorgeous car. Smooth on the road, and living in NYC I have to deal with the constant potholes, but in this car they feel like a hump in the road and nothing more. Gas mileage is amazing, at 950 miles and have filled the tank 3 times. On the highway the gas mileage is amazing, around the city it seems to fall off a bit. Just a fun car to drive. And it can move too.

Audio input and extra 12v outlet in the center console. adjustability of the driver's seats. Satellite radio built in, moonroof and just about everything else in the car.

Not much here, But I think they should go back to the 4 year standard warranty. 3 years is a bit slim.