2007 Mazda 3 Consumer Review: Good for the Money

2007 Mazda 3 - Consumer Review

s Grand Touring Sedan (2.3L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

Good for the Money
By Sarah on

2007 Mazda 3 s Grand Touring 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

My 2007 Mazda 3 (manual transmission) is a fun and peppy little car. I have had several problems with this car, though. First, this car is horrible in the snow, and in the rain, too. I have feared for my life many times in this car. Second, although the Bose stereo system sounds great, the CD player has never worked properly. When I brought it to the attention of the dealership while the car was still under warranty, they said they couldn't see any problems with it. Now, the CD player does not work at all and they won't fix it. Also, the stereo buttons randomly fell off. Finally, I've had sporadic problems with the car not starting on the first try if it has been sitting in the rain.

Good pick-up for such a small engine. Stylish. Rear seats fold down nicely so you can haul stuff around.

Better traction in the snow. Less hydro-planing in the rain. Better quality CD system. Softer floor mats so they don't leave scratch-marks on my shoes.