2007 Mazda Mazda3 2.0L 4-cyl. 4-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Excellent car but not for

2007 Mazda Mazda3 - Consumer Review

2007 Mazda Mazda3 i Touring 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

i Touring Sedan (2.0L 4-cyl. 4-speed Automatic)

Excellent car but not for winter
By Happy Mazda Owner on

2007 Mazda Mazda3 i Touring 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I've been very pleased with my 2007 Mazda 3 Sedan. We had a lot of difficulty finding a car with decent MPG that my 6'4" boyfriend could fit in. This car has been a joy to own and over the last 2 years I've only had to replace the battery and do regular maintenance. She has been very reliable and I would change very little about her. I live in Montana and would not suggest this car for winter conditions if you drive much. We manage to get by using our second car for the worst days. Being 2 wheel drive, low to the ground and light in weight is not a combination conclusive to safe winter driving.

Favorite Features

Excellent audio system (Bose package). Very peppy and fun to drive. I've had no real problems and have really enjoyed owning this car.

Suggested Improvements

I wish there were a version with optional all-wheel drive (though that would reduce MPG). I would also like to have larger air vents for defrosting the anterior window and a rear windshield wiper. Finally, a trunk release on the key fob would be very handy.