2007 Mazda 3 Consumer Review: Enjoying my Mazda 3 GT!

2007 Mazda 3 - Consumer Review

Enjoying my Mazda 3 GT!
By Mark on

2007 Mazda 3 s Grand Touring 4dr Hatchback (2.3L 4cyl 5A)

I've owned this car for 4 months now and continue to be impressed. After coming out of a BMW I wanted something "fun" to drive with good handling and the 3 has delivered. The GT comes with a long list of features in a car of this price range. The 5 door hatch has proven to be very versatile yet with the seats up can carry 4 adults in comfort. I wish my wife knew how to drive a stick as it would be even more fun with the manual tranny. At times the automatic hesitates a little between gears and can be somewhat difficult to drive smoothly. Also, on days over 90 degrees the A/C can seem a little weak unless you put on recirculate. I've already taken it on a 1500 mile trip - comfortable road car!

Long list of standard features on GT, heated seats, auto wipers, hatchback versatility.

On GT only interior option is black leather, need some other colors. Exterior color choices are limited. Need remote for hatch release on keyfob. A/C could be stronger; reprogram auto trans for smoother shifting between gears.