Enjoying my Mazda 3 GT!
By Mark on
2007 Mazda Mazda3 s Grand Touring 4dr Hatchback (2.3L 4cyl 5A)
I've owned this car for 4 months now and continue to be impressed. After coming out of a BMW I wanted something "fun" to drive with good handling and the 3 has delivered. The GT comes with a long list of features in a car of this price range. The 5 door hatch has proven to be very versatile yet with the seats up can carry 4 adults in comfort. I wish my wife knew how to drive a stick as it would be even more fun with the manual tranny. At times the automatic hesitates a little between gears and can be somewhat difficult to drive smoothly. Also, on days over 90 degrees the A/C can seem a little weak unless you put on recirculate. I've already taken it on a 1500 mile trip - comfortable road car!
Favorite Features
Long list of standard features on GT, heated seats, auto wipers, hatchback versatility.
Suggested Improvements
On GT only interior option is black leather, need some other colors. Exterior color choices are limited. Need remote for hatch release on keyfob. A/C could be stronger; reprogram auto trans for smoother shifting between gears.