2007 Mazda 3 Consumer Review: Best Bang For Your Buck!

2007 Mazda 3 - Consumer Review

s Sport Sedan (2.3L 4-cyl. 5-speed Automatic)

Best Bang For Your Buck!
By Jaimie on

2007 Mazda 3 s Sport 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5A)

I purchased this vehicle brand new - 100miles of test driving. I fell in love with it the second I saw it and knew this car belonged to me the first time I drove it. It was a step down from the top line model, and it has been a great car. I keep up to date with the maintenance and it is pretty decent with gas averaging around 28-30mpg. It is always peppy and handles great. Not to add, the thing is a tank and really well built. I hit a truck drive shaft on the highway at 70mph and had no undercarriage damage - only a popped tire. Overall, the car has been great. I just hit 60k and thus far he's still trucking along. For a small car it definitely holds up. I am for sure a Mazda customer.

Sporty exterior. Large cargo/trunk and plenty of little hidden extra storage. Handles great. Love the car.

What Mazda did with the brand new 2010 Mazda 3 is exactly what I would have changed. Great car!