Bang for the buck
By Terry on
2007 Mazda Mazda3 s Grand Touring 4dr Hatchback (2.3L 4cyl 5A)
I just purchased my Mazda3 Grand Touring wagon less than two weeks ago. I traded in a full sized 2004 Ford truck, and could not be happier! The truck was loaded out, so I decided to get this car the same way, only left out the navigation. What a fun car to drive! All the comforts you you would need, or want in a car. It handles great, runs fantastic, and has decent fuel mileage as well. The first tank average for me was 26 on the nose. It did show to get as much as 33 per gal on straight hwy use. I think Mazda has a definite "Bang for the Buck" in the car.,.style, comfort, and performance in a nice little package. I was able to get all this for under $22k. Not bad!
Favorite Features
I love the Bose sound system, Xenon headlights, auto sensing wipers and this one has the remote control starter as well. That could come in handy on the hot days as well as cold ones! This car has too much for me to list, but these are my favorites.
Suggested Improvements
Three things for me...the two power points for the vehicle do NOT work unless the key is in some on position. The second is the closeness of the accelerator and brake pedals. Just a little adjusting for me. And last for me is the difficulty in getting to the air cleaner for maintenance. Thats it.