2007 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mazda3 model:
I Love My Car
By Lauren T on 12/12/07 09:40 AM (PST)

2007 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan s Sport 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I just purchased my Mazda almost a week ago and I absolutely love it! The interior design is extremely sport and like no other sedan that I have seen, which caused me to pick the Mazda 3 over the Mazda 6. I have been searching for a new truck for the past few months. Then I opened my search to cars and fell in love with the Mazda 3. I viewed it for the first time on a Monday and purchased that Thursday. Driving it is so much fun! My husband drives an Infiniti G35 Coupe and I wanted a car that can keep up with his. I'm not sure if it can, but he is not complaining, LOL. I was a little disappointed on the gas mileage on a long trip, however, this week is looking pretty good.

Best car for the money on the market now
By CB on 12/04/07 10:28 AM (PST)

2007 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan i Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Since buying this car early this year I have had an excellent experience. The fuel milage has been consistantly fantastic and the handling is awesome! I'm so impressed with this vehicle that I'm going to be purchasing another one in a month. Even with all the economic advantages of this car it still has a high performance ability for the road {ZOOM-ZOOM}.

Great Car for the money
By greg cain on 11/06/07 16:43 PM (PST)

2007 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan s Sport 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

This car is a blast to drive even after owning it for 6 months. It has almost all the features you would expect in a luxury car and has the performance to go a long with it's good looks. The gas milage isn't what is advertised but then again none of the cars are. However, the transmition and engine work in harmony and I would sacrifice a little milage for the overall performance.

Zoomarific
By Geist on 11/02/07 08:00 AM (PDT)

2007 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan i Touring 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

Great car, good value, and excellent handling.

Love this car!
By flagators2 on 10/29/07 17:41 PM (PDT)

2007 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan s Grand Touring 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

This is the second Mazda3 I have owned. My first, a 2005 Mazda3 s, was totalled in September. I knew I would not own anything other than another 3! When we went looking I found another one, only this one is an s Grand Touring Sedan in Aurora Blue Mica. I love this one as much, if not more, than the first. Great ride, sporty, and more car for the money than many others out there. I look for excuses to get out and drive my car!

Dangerous Gauges
By jackkala on 10/20/07 12:20 PM (PDT)

2007 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan i Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Speedometer gauge is in beautiful gauge cluster. Unfortunately speedometer is recessed so far and covered by shadow, it is impossible to read at speeds up to 50 mph. It can be read only by bending down deep and losing view of the road. There should be a recall and improvement. This situation is so dangerous, I intend to notify the TSB.

I am a new "Zoom-Zoom" Disciple
By KRemsen on 08/28/07 09:16 AM (PDT)

2007 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan s Touring 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5A)

After driving a 2001 Toyota Corolla for 6 years, all I can say is wow!! What a difference. The car came with everything I wanted and more. The acceleration and braking are fantasic for any car, let alone a compact. The engine is refined and never loses its punch, and the sport shift automatic tranny is a blast. The ride is much stiffer than my old Corolla, but it's not harsh. It has all the airbags standard. The handling is top notch and all the safety nanny stuff can be shut off so you can explore the car's potential. Left with the car 3 hours after the test drive. The styling inside and out is unexpectedly refined and sporty for a car in this class.

Great car
By Debi Hilton on 08/21/07 16:13 PM (PDT)

2007 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan s Grand Touring 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I have just purchased this fantastic vehicle. I love to drive and I didn't think I'd ever trade in my 02 Jetta 1.8t. Who would ever think I would ever get rid of it, just because of the way it handled. But needless to say the Mazda3 surpasses the Jetta. Keep up the good work. One thing I would like it to have would be heated mirrors, and power front seats. I have the grand touring sedan.

Mazda3
By Joe on 08/20/07 14:50 PM (PDT)

2007 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan s Sport 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5A)

This is a driver oriented compact car, I've had a lot of fun driving it these 9 months but it sacrifices some comfort for handling. Exterior and interior styling is the best in the segment, it's a very sharp looking little car. The fuel economy needs to be worked on though, I'm only getting 20 MPG in the city, very disappointing. Also, there is a lot more hard plastic than the Civic, but it is put together very well. Even though the Civic has some advantages over the Mazda, I would still pick the 3.

Nice Car for the price
By yoho on 08/15/07 21:23 PM (PDT)

2007 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan i Touring 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I have owned my Mazda3 for about a month. I went and drove the new Hondas and the new Toyotas and did not even check out the American makes. For the price of the Mazda3, it out performs in acceleration, handling, braking and shifting. It is also more comfortable and just all around more enjoyable to drive. If you want a nice car that has a sexy design and drives well for a great price, then I suggest the Mazda3.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.