2007 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mazda3 model:
I LOVE MY MAZDA 3
By hazelizz on 03/12/08 21:02 PM (PDT)

2007 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan s Sport 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5A)

I love driving my Mazda. I originally was not even interested in this car. I test drove it a first time but after test- driving it a second time, I fell in love with it. Now I cannot wait to drive anywhere! I always want to drive if I have the option. It accelerates fast for a small-engine car. Sometimes I feel like a racecar driver behind the wheel. I am still in college and everyone always compliments me on how smooth the ride is and how nice of a car I own. :)

Just Amazing!
By avman on 03/10/08 21:39 PM (PDT)

2007 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan s Grand Touring 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5A)

This car really lives up to the mazda saying of Zoom Zoom. With all the features I could ever want in a car the mazda 3 surpassed all of my expectations. The 2.3 liter engine is quick. The throttle response time is quicker and when you want to go fast the only thing standing in your way is traffic. This vehicle is not only fast but it has a beautifuly designed interior. The handling is amazing, and so is the ride. The bose sound system is the best I've owned, and the heated seats are great. Overall the Mazda 3 is a car that will continue to leave its drivers in awe even after the drive.

Great value
By Davud on 02/16/08 21:05 PM (PST)

2007 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan s Grand Touring 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I love almost everything about my car. Quality, handling, are excellent. Never had a problem with it in 13,000 miles so far. I took out the 6 disc changer in favor of a pioneer nav HDD system.

Love the Mazda3 GT
By Dean in Dallas on 02/16/08 13:11 PM (PST)

2007 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan s Grand Touring 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I have had the 2007 Mazda3 for 9 months now and I really like it. It has acceleration, is nimble, and is very fun to drive. I got most of the options including xenon lights, sunroof, compass in the mirror, leather, on board computer. Basically I got this car with all the options you'd find in a BMW. I have owned two BMWs in my life and believe it or not, this Mazda3 is as much fun to drive as those BMWs.

My Mazda
By Rebecca on 02/11/08 17:59 PM (PST)

2007 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan s Touring 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5A)

I purchased this car last feb because of its affordability, fuel economy, and appearance. I feel that the Mazda3 has exceeded all my expectations in comparison to all the other economy vehicles. It's fast and I don't feel like I'm driving a piece of junk.

Good Looks and Great Mileage
By Don on 01/27/08 19:59 PM (PST)

2007 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan i Touring 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I have had this car for several months now. It gets better than advertised fuel mileage if not drivin too hard. I drive 50 miles to work everyday, over a mountain and average 36 to 38 MPG. I have had it on the open road and it gets slightly less, comming in at an average of about 34MPG. I think this is because at 75 MPH it is turning 3500 RPMs.You cant argue with getting around 400 miles on a tank befor the light comes on. I think the manuals could use a 6th gear.

My car
By nan lomeli on 01/25/08 07:19 AM (PST)

2007 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan s Grand Touring 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5A)

I live in a cold climate area and this car really performs well in the snow. it is easy to manuever and you can practically park this car anywhere!!

Best Car I've Owned so far
By Guru666 on 01/14/08 18:08 PM (PST)

2007 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan i Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I bought the i sport base model, 5 speed (I don't buy automatics) with no power options. Handling and cornering is excellent, and the engine and transmission are smooth. Passing is no problem as long as you know how to drive. I have been very happy with this car thus far. It's a very affordable car that I actually take pride in. I wouldn't even consider a civic or corolla after buying this car. I drove the base model Mazda6 and would take the Mazda3 any day. I did put after market 17 inch rims on the car. With steel 15 inch steel rims I averaged 33 MPG mixed driving, with the larger wheels I average 28 MPG. This car is very reliable and I look forward to driving it every chance I can.

A happy "shotgun" marriage - so far!
By Russell on 01/02/08 23:23 PM (PST)

2007 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan s Sport 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5A)

Became acquainted with the M3 as a rental car while an SUV we'd recently purchased was in the shop for some fit/finish issues. Liked how it drove and handled. BUT - our other car (Honda Civic Hybrid) was beginning to have serious premature trouble. Had to find something, fast. Looked at the Corolla and Civic, but we also test drove another Mazda3. Wasn't disappointed .... drove off the lot with it.

Sweet, Sweet Ride
By Alphaboy on 12/23/07 14:02 PM (PST)

2007 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan i Touring 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I don't know what else to say about the mazda3 Touring sedan except it is a sweet, sweet ride. An absolute pleasure to drive. Lots of power, a pleasant little growl from the exhaust and it loves to go. Unbelievably responsive and grippy handling... just give me those twisty back roads! It's got a sexy, comfortable interior with easy to use controls and a great stereo. Firm seats that are great on longer drives. Absolutely fabulous on a summer afternoon with the sun roof open and people staring as I drive by in this sexy little car, with its copper red exterior sparkling in the sun! My only quibbles are less than great fuel economy and rear view when backing up. No biggie.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.