2007 Mazda Mazda3 Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mazda3 model:
Despite few gripes, would buy again
By 3owner on 05/02/07 16:17 PM (PDT)

2007 Mazda Mazda3 Hatchback s Grand Touring 4dr Hatchback (2.3L 4cyl 5A)

This car gives amazing performance for the price. Quiet, extremely smooth engine and tranny, firm brakes, great ride. It handles like it's on rails. Rides/performs like a car costing 5-10 thousand more. For ca. $1800 and a couple bucks more per month on a payment, it is stupid not to get the Grand Touring model. Just the xenon headlights are worth it. Once you have driven a car with xenons, you'll think normal headlights are pure junk. The leather, auto-on headlights and wipers are nice too. So get the Grand Touring!! We test drove all the popular cars, Honda, Toyota, Nissan, etc., and none of them held a candle to this car as far as equipment and performance for the price.

It's a great car
By T. Morris on 04/28/07 05:31 AM (PDT)

2007 Mazda Mazda3 Hatchback s Grand Touring 4dr Hatchback (2.3L 4cyl 5A)

I've driven this car for 6 months now and I still look forward each day to drive it. It looks good, rides great and is truly fun to drive. It is very agile on the road which is especially helpful in highway traffic. Also, this car is really easy to park compared to other cars I've owned. I would highly recommend the MAZDA3 wagon to anyone.

Zoom Zoom Baby!
By Jonathan on 04/18/07 07:09 AM (PDT)

2007 Mazda Mazda3 Hatchback s Grand Touring 4dr Hatchback (2.3L 4cyl 5A)

This is the first time I have ever had a brand new car. I bought the Mazda3 SGT in Mica Black, and I skimped on the navigation, but got everything else. The car is amazing! My only complaint is it is hard to keep clean, and those low-profile tires make me feel EVERYTHING on the road. Even after the 7500 miles I've put on it.

Way to go Mazda!
By Larrell on 04/13/07 23:27 PM (PDT)

2007 Mazda Mazda3 Hatchback s Grand Touring 4dr Hatchback (2.3L 4cyl 5A)

This car has all the bells and whistles including navigation, bose premium 6-disk changer, satellite radio, moon roof, rear spoiler, heated seats, cargo management system, auto transmission/manual tap shift option all for an an amazing value. This car is fun to drive has amazing get up, curtain airbags, and gets all the looks from car enthusiasts. I highly recommend this car for any person ready to ditch their gas guzzling SUV and who wants to drive a fun little buggy that gets great gas mileage, and that's big on style and bang for the buck! Way to go Mazda!

Mazda3
By MAMA on 04/12/07 11:15 AM (PDT)

2007 Mazda Mazda3 Hatchback s Touring 4dr Hatchback (2.3L 4cyl 5A)

Beautiful car, nothing but fine lines and driving excitement. Zoom zoom!

A Japanese "3" series: no big shoes!
By Vincent on 04/10/07 21:16 PM (PDT)

2007 Mazda Mazda3 Hatchback s Sport 4dr Hatchback (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

Perfect car? There is no such thing! But if you are like me who enjoys a fun and nimble car for "daily, all-around" driving, look no further! Very satisfied! As a mechanic I have checked and driven thousands of cars, just don't like leather seats!

Zippy but sippy
By 1carnut on 03/31/07 22:08 PM (PDT)

2007 Mazda Mazda3 Hatchback s Grand Touring 4dr Hatchback (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

Have only owned for a short time. Love the handling and fun factor like other reviewers. Also don't like the fuel economy like others. I have owned an 04 Acura TL (270 hp and heavier) and an 07 Sonata (235 hp 6) and both of those average 28 mpg just like I'm getting with the Mazda. Doesn't make sense to me. I don't drive it hard and I have just a small amount of stop and go. I'm going to switch to synthentic oil and I'm hoping it improves after break in.

Awesome Auto
By mckayped on 03/31/07 08:54 AM (PDT)

2007 Mazda Mazda3 Hatchback s Touring 4dr Hatchback (2.3L 4cyl 5A)

I'm very happy with the Mazda3 5- door. Phantom Blue with Moonroof and 6 CD - Auto. Looks sharp! It's a very tight vehicle that handles very well. A great package with many features = outstanding value. Thanks to all the reviews here for helping me decide on this vehicle.

The car I wanted when I was younger
By Juanito on 03/23/07 15:23 PM (PDT)

2007 Mazda Mazda3 Hatchback s Touring 4dr Hatchback (2.3L 4cyl 5A)

This is a treat I gave to myself, since I did not have the money or I was not in the country few years ago. I have had more fun than I expected, and have to be very careful not to over speed. Very surprised to see mostly women driving these little spaceships. I even compare this 2.3 model with the 2.0 European version when I was in Scotland and I found more power and control in the curves in the American car. No problems with brakes and electronics I had with other cars in the past. I really feel younger driving it. Love the iPod connection, I did not buy the 6-CD option since I noticed this capability. Great sound system for a small sedan.

Great Alternative
By Jeriko on 03/13/07 12:52 PM (PDT)

2007 Mazda Mazda3 Hatchback s Touring 4dr Hatchback (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

So I was in the market for a used car and was having trouble deciding what 05 or 06 model to go with and then my wife just said, why don't you get a new one...so I did. I went with the Mazda3 s Touring Wagon for room and the addition of the side curtain airbags, but was surprised by all the little standard features: MP3 input, storage trays under panels in the back, and cupholders everywhere. I bought the car and immediately took a 1,200 mile road trip and it ran great, although the gas mileage came in a little lower than I had hoped (27 mpg), but that might more due to my driving style. I think this is great car so far and lends a lot of versatility to move stuff.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.