Used 2007 Mazda 3 Consumer Reviews - 273 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Mazda 3

View reviews for a specific 3 model:

Japanese BMW
By sbowden99

2007 Mazda 3 s Touring 4dr Hatchback (2.3L 4cyl 5A)

Fun, extremely tossable hatchback. And you would not believe how much cargo this vehicle can hold with the seats folded down. It's my wife's car, but I feel lucky when she's out of town and I can drive it a bit.

Manumatic transmission, aux input jack, sunroof, leather seats, beautiful and sporty gauges.

The vehicle does have some rattles and buzzes after three years.

Satisfied with room to improve
By Davey

2007 Mazda 3 s Grand Touring 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I bought this car brand new and now have almost 50K on it. Only had one problem crop up so far with a bad sensor that ran me about $250 at the Mazda dealer. Never left me stranded. I took my stereo out and but in a JVC nav head unit. Great pick up for a 4- cyl 2.3 engine. comfy front seats and rear but short on leg room in the rear for 6 foot people. Truck is a decent size as well. Great chassis and suspension holds the road like nothing else

heated seats, moonroof, the chassis and suspension, xenon lights, illumnation of the gauges, exterior styling i think is timeless love the leather but wish it came in tan instead of black. Clutch take up is very smooth

my original tires (goodyear) lasted me 21K. i average 25 MPG with spirited driving. Could still use a little more power. Dealer network isn't as vast as domestics. The shifter has a rubbery feel to and sometimes you can miss a gear. The bose system is a joke, total waste of money.

love it!
By fatco

2007 Mazda 3 s Grand Touring 4dr Hatchback (2.3L 4cyl 5A)

Wife purchased 3 years ago and we both love this car. Very reliable trouble free 3 years. Has the options usually found on cars costing much more. 2.3 L engine very strong. Blizzaks for winter are awesome - they handle snow/ice better than my pathfinder. Lease about to end and will definitely buy it!

Heated leather seats. Rain-sensing wipers. Utilitarian hatchback allows us to haul large items.

Will let you know when I can think of something.

Good for the Money
By Sarah

2007 Mazda 3 s Grand Touring 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

My 2007 Mazda 3 (manual transmission) is a fun and peppy little car. I have had several problems with this car, though. First, this car is horrible in the snow, and in the rain, too. I have feared for my life many times in this car. Second, although the Bose stereo system sounds great, the CD player has never worked properly. When I brought it to the attention of the dealership while the car was still under warranty, they said they couldn't see any problems with it. Now, the CD player does not work at all and they won't fix it. Also, the stereo buttons randomly fell off. Finally, I've had sporadic problems with the car not starting on the first try if it has been sitting in the rain.

Good pick-up for such a small engine. Stylish. Rear seats fold down nicely so you can haul stuff around.

Better traction in the snow. Less hydro-planing in the rain. Better quality CD system. Softer floor mats so they don't leave scratch-marks on my shoes.

love this car
By quakk

2007 Mazda 3 i Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

i read the reviews here before i bought this car used, and i have not been disappointed. i love this car. it's fun to drive, rather zippy for a 4 cyl, stylish, great stock sound system. cup holders are poorly placed right behind the shifter or in the doors (ok for a bottle, but not for a cup with straw). both back seats fold down, and i fit my 62cm road bike in the trunk just this morning. i get 28mpg in the city, 34mpg on the highway in the arizona mountains.

stock audio system sounds better than most; fuel efficiency; exterior appearance; performance;

wish it came with abs; as another reviewer said, the pedals are a bit close together for my big feet;