Used 2007 Mazda 3 Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Mazda 3 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 model:

love it!
By fatco

2007 Mazda 3 s Grand Touring 4dr Hatchback (2.3L 4cyl 5A)

Wife purchased 3 years ago and we both love this car. Very reliable trouble free 3 years. Has the options usually found on cars costing much more. 2.3 L engine very strong. Blizzaks for winter are awesome - they handle snow/ice better than my pathfinder. Lease about to end and will definitely buy it!

Heated leather seats. Rain-sensing wipers. Utilitarian hatchback allows us to haul large items.

Will let you know when I can think of something.

Good for the Money
By Sarah

2007 Mazda 3 s Grand Touring 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

My 2007 Mazda 3 (manual transmission) is a fun and peppy little car. I have had several problems with this car, though. First, this car is horrible in the snow, and in the rain, too. I have feared for my life many times in this car. Second, although the Bose stereo system sounds great, the CD player has never worked properly. When I brought it to the attention of the dealership while the car was still under warranty, they said they couldn't see any problems with it. Now, the CD player does not work at all and they won't fix it. Also, the stereo buttons randomly fell off. Finally, I've had sporadic problems with the car not starting on the first try if it has been sitting in the rain.

Good pick-up for such a small engine. Stylish. Rear seats fold down nicely so you can haul stuff around.

Better traction in the snow. Less hydro-planing in the rain. Better quality CD system. Softer floor mats so they don't leave scratch-marks on my shoes.

love this car
By quakk

2007 Mazda 3 i Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

i read the reviews here before i bought this car used, and i have not been disappointed. i love this car. it's fun to drive, rather zippy for a 4 cyl, stylish, great stock sound system. cup holders are poorly placed right behind the shifter or in the doors (ok for a bottle, but not for a cup with straw). both back seats fold down, and i fit my 62cm road bike in the trunk just this morning. i get 28mpg in the city, 34mpg on the highway in the arizona mountains.

stock audio system sounds better than most; fuel efficiency; exterior appearance; performance;

wish it came with abs; as another reviewer said, the pedals are a bit close together for my big feet;

Body Integrity is poor
By DKM

2007 Mazda 3 s Grand Touring 4dr Hatchback (2.3L 4cyl 5A)

I have owned Mazda for 3 years. In three years, side molding had come off on its own and damaged the doors. I only have 18000 miles on it. Build quality is extremely poor. Mazda says it is not covered under warranty.

Great car
By Shawn

2007 Mazda 3 s Sport 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5A)

I got my three in Jan of 2007 and it has been a great car in in the past three years I haven't had any issues with the car I would buy another any day.

Cd changer ipod hookup blue gauges

none