2007 Mazda Mazda3 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mazda3 model:
Solid
By BC on 10/24/06 18:06 PM (PDT)

2007 Mazda Mazda3 s Touring 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5A)

What a great car. Fun to drive and looks great! We looked at Honda, Toyota, and once we drove it, we felt it was the best fit.

Amazing ride.
By zoomin on 10/23/06 08:41 AM (PDT)

2007 Mazda Mazda3 s Touring 4dr Hatchback (2.3L 4cyl 5A)

ZOOM! They're not kidding. Outstanding ride. Well engineered and built. Very good handling, great seats, sculpted looks, nice interior. Many extra features. Getting about 29mpg with the 2.3L in mixed driving, mostly interstate >75mph. Can't wait for each work day to end so I get to drive again. Hard to imagine a better combo of performance, mileage, quality, comfort, looks, features, room, price and overall driving pleasure. Much better than my previous Audi A4 or Jetta V6. To top it off got it for Edmunds invoice price. Couldn't be happier.

3 is happyness
By silvermzda3 on 10/20/06 12:09 PM (PDT)

2007 Mazda Mazda3 s Sport 4dr Hatchback (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I have had this car for 2 months and a little over 4k miles and I am like a little kid every time I get to drive somewhere, even work. I wanted a GTI, but it was a little too pricey; tried the Rabbit, and was disappointed after the GTI. Found a wonderful compromise in the 3 that gave me a solid, beautiful car with zoom zoom, and a better reliability record. I have since driven a Civic EX and am I ever glad I got the Mazda. Available power is not over the top, but is more than adequate for spirited driving. The gas mileage suffers when you zoom, and itÂ’s worth it. I love to drive and this car feeds that desire.

Who says it's for the young?
By Dan on 10/18/06 23:10 PM (PDT)

2007 Mazda Mazda3 s Touring 4dr Hatchback (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

It was time to trade in the Infinity. My wife wanted a smaller car with better gas mileage, but still wanted all the goodies. We looked hard the the Infinity g35 and M series. We drove Acura, Toyota, Lexus and BMW's. The Mazda dealership was next door to the BMW's. Just for the heck of it, we took a looksee. She saw a Mazda3 and asked for a test drive. The smile on her face was priceless. I cannot tell you how much fun this car is to drive. It didn't have all the amenities compared to the luxury cars, but it had enough. I could not believe it was under $20K. It drives and handles like a dream. I drive it whenever she let's me. By the way, we are in our early fifties!

Smooth ride
By James on 10/18/06 10:25 AM (PDT)

2007 Mazda Mazda3 s Grand Touring 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5A)

Car is a fun car to drive while still getting the gas mileage that I need during these $3.00 a gallon days. Very nice interior with only one knock, and thats the red gauges, it makes it hard to see during the day. Other than that I love it. Navigation makes a nice add on and the Bose speakers and 6 disc in dash cd player gives me all I need in that department.

Highly recomend, fun, great value
By speedic on 10/15/06 22:25 PM (PDT)

2007 Mazda Mazda3 s Grand Touring 4dr Hatchback (2.3L 4cyl 5A)

After tons of research considering the Honda civic Si, VW GTI mkV, Subaru impreza 2.5i, came to the conclusion of getting the Mazda 3 GT wagon. It has great interior room, looks great, and handles and preforms like a $30k car.

Mazda3 i Leaves Little to be Desired
By Ryan B on 10/15/06 08:49 AM (PDT)

2007 Mazda Mazda3 i Touring 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

Just recently purchased a brand new M3iT, and I must say, I have only one thing that wish was different with the car - a remote trunk release on the fob. Handling is amazing, with the independent rear end, and the variable power assist steering never has it been so fun to make to U-turns! The 2.0 is quick and responsive even when paired with the AT. The auto stick makes normal runs to the store much more enjoyable, and the trunk is very spacious whatever you may have (60/40 rear seat too). The front seats are adjustable in a few ways. The lumbar support, height, reclining, and the telescopic steering wheel makes sure your comfortable in any position.

fun car
By mrend on 10/10/06 08:57 AM (PDT)

2007 Mazda Mazda3 s Grand Touring 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

This car is great and very fun to drive. The 2.3L gets about 26 city and about 32 hwy mpg. The trunk is large for the size of the car. The Bose audio is a nice and sounds GREAT! This car has great handling and smooth riding. I love this car.

'07 Mazda 3 Sport
By MLC on 10/09/06 16:55 PM (PDT)

2007 Mazda Mazda3 s Sport 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5A)

Very happy and look forward to driving everyday! Great gas mileage. Drove to Yosemite and S.F. (over 1000 miles round trip) and only spent $120 on gas. Tight around curves and very responsive handling. Interior noise is sometimes a bit much, but still very happy overall. The best buy I've made so far in a vehicle.

You have to have one!
By Trish Van Brocklin on 10/07/06 05:18 AM (PDT)

2007 Mazda Mazda3 s Sport 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I bought this car for my son, who is turning 16 in a few months. I'm considering buying one for me because it is so much fun to drive. The quality of the car is unbelievable. Test drive a Honda and Toyota then a Mazda, you will definitely be sold on the Mazda.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.