2007 Mazda 3 Consumer Review: 22,000 Miles - Still Glad I B

2007 Mazda 3 - Consumer Review

2007 Mazda 3

i Touring Sedan (2.0L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

22,000 Miles - Still Glad I Bought It
By Compared it 2 others on

2007 Mazda 3 i Touring 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I bought it in Feb 2007. It's a great car - and I would recommend it. A big issue with me is I wanted to get the car in light blue, but interior was an ugly beige, so got it in gray with black interior. I can't do beige upholstery - I hate it. Got the car with the ABS & side airbags as well, which was optional equipment at the time. Also, I really wanted the 5 door, even though the back end of the 5 door is kinda frumpy, but 5 door only comes in the S Model. The car handles well, the stick is real fun to drive, and has good acceleration. I think I am getting about 27-28 MPG. I like the fabric used on the upholstery, but the carpeting seems cheap. The car has a good solid feel to it.

Car handles well - although road noise on highway is loud. Stick shift is smooth and shifts great, good braking, radio and rest of controls are well-designed and have good lighting at night. Downside to the dash is the plastic used in the center console below the radio looks kinda cheap.

Beige interior is not for a sporty car - stick with black or gray. Use same grill on the S on the I - the black honeycomb material in the I model grill is cheap looking. Keyfob - include button to open trunk. Add reserve power after ignition is off to close power windows. Sell 5 door in 2.0 I trim.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review