2007 Mazda 3 Consumer Review: I like it

2007 Mazda 3 - Consumer Review

s Grand Touring 4dr Hatchback (2.3L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

I like it
By t777jb on

2007 Mazda 3 s Grand Touring 4dr Hatchback (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

It's been a great car and the list of features is fantastic for the money. I put some Continental Tires ($800) on it which have improved the wet handling tremendously - anxious to try it in the snow. I was afraid of it in those conditions with the original tires. The ride quality on the Continentals is much better than the original tires. My paint has way too many chips like others. I'm satisfied with 27 mpg avg for this level of power. Manual is very smooth. Pedals are a little close together though and I have a size 10 shoe. Needs heated mirrors. I think I will have to get a BMW 3 series next to find something I would consider an upgrade in handling and luxury.

Heated seats, Xenon lights, climate control, I like the look of the 17" wheels, silky transmission, sporty handling.

Heated mirrors, better paint, more pedal room, 30 more HP, and send it from the factory with a decent set of tires. I'd like to see it offered with about 50 more HP and AWD - that would be a fun car and I think Mazda might do that better than Subaru and cheaper than Audi.