Great little car!
By dsjones on
2007 Mazda Mazda3 s Sport 4dr Hatchback (2.3L 4cyl 5A)
I bought my car used. Have owned it for two years. It is fun to drive. Stiff suspension so expect it to feel every bump on the road. It feels as smooth as butter on smooth roads and the road noise isn't that bad. The A/C is strong in the warmer months as well as the heat for winter. I don't like the black interior. It is very hot, even in the winter. I have had to turn on my A/C in the winter to cool the car down. Not good car to drive in Maine winters when snow begins to accumulate. Too low, at least for me. I love my car but need to give it up for small SUV that can handle the deeper snow that I drive in. In general, you will not be disappointed if you own this car.
Favorite Features
Small and peppy car. Very comfortable. Good visibility in the front and rear. Great stereo system. A/C and heat work great. With the hatchback, this car is amazing what I can fit inside and haul. Lots of truck space. My husband, who is over 6 feet tall, and I drove this car from Maine to Washington, DC. It worked great. Lots of pep and easy to park! Gas mileage is good. Don't have figures. The stereo system is great. 6 CD player is wonderful!
Suggested Improvements
There is no leg room in the back. The only way you might be comfortable in the back seat is if you are short and sitting in the front, there will be some room in the back. As far as improvements go. Can't think of anything. Don't expect this car to be a luxury, comfortable drive. It wasn't designed for that. It is fun, sporty and peppy. Very reliable. Go for it!!!