2007 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mazda3 model:
Liked it so much, I bought another
By JF on 09/29/06 06:33 AM (PDT)

2007 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan s Touring 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I had a 2004 Mazda3, which was fun and trouble free until it was totaled by an incompetent idiot. The resale value was such that I got $2k less than I'd paid 2 years before! I value the driving experience and reliability, and for replacement narrowed it down to this or the Civic, but after a drive there was no contest. Unlike the Civic, the controls are perfectly positioned and weighted, the handling is superb, power is good, gearbox is short-throw, precise, pleasant. It looks good, and is well equipped. Love the small leather steering wheel, shame the gearstick is no longer leather. Improvements for 2007 are slightly more refined suspension, stiffer chassis, mp3 input jack.

2007 i Touring Automatic
By Laura on 09/07/06 17:28 PM (PDT)

2007 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan i Touring 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

Just traded in my Jeep Liberty for a economical car and decided on the Mazda 3i touring. Well worth the upgrade for the electric windows and locks. I have only had the car for about two weeks and don't miss my SUV at all. This car is great on gas. I drive 100 miles a day commuting and I got 370 miles on my first tank! What a difference from filling up every 250 miles.

You Can't Lose!
By Art on 09/05/06 16:34 PM (PDT)

2007 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan s Touring 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5A)

Traded my 04 Mitsu Outlander because insurance premiums went up too high. Oddly enough, buying this new Mazda actually lowered my rates. First off, dealer tells me I'll be lucky to get 22 to 25 mpg. Just filled it up -- it got 33.75 mpg in combined city and highway. Not bad, and about 4 mpg better than the Mitsu. Runs like a scalded puppy and has no squeaks, moans or rattles. Looks sharp and others admire its shape (it's a Volvo S40 with $10K off the price). Now comes with 6 airbags, EBD, ABS and whatever other acronym you can think of. Also comes standard with a tire pressure monitoring system. Not enough space here to continue!

07 Touring I
By Ja_sinn on 08/29/06 10:55 AM (PDT)

2007 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan i Touring 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

This was a toss-up between the 06/07 Civic and the 3. In the end the Mazda 3's suspension broke the tie. The sporty handling and smooth ride was on Mazda's side. The Civic felt a tad bumpy. For a 2.0 the car can move paired with the 4 speed sport-shifting automatic. My wife commutes with the car about 160 miles a week so the gas savings was what opened us up to the car, yeah the Civic got 40 but really, no comparison between the 2 for handling. Cant get the wife to give it up for a day.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.