2007 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan Consumer Reviews 17

2007 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

2007 Mazda Mazda3 i Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

View reviews for a specific Mazda3 model:
Poor Man's BMW
By Wildcat on 10/29/06 20:15 PM (PST)

2007 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan s Grand Touring 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5A)

Fun to drive! This car corners like it's on rails. Hugs the road with little to no body lean. Compared this with Honda, Toyota, and American counterparts and this one was the most fun to drive with great build quality. Lives up to the "zoom zoom" motto. Drives like a car in a higher class. After 1k miles, 22.3 MPG (80% city driving), but I'm a lead foot anyway. This trim comes with great safety features (ABS, side airbags, dynamic stability control). The ride may be too stiff for some. For the money, skip the factory navigation. If you're considering a car in this class, give this one a test drive; you'll be glad you did.

2007 Mazda 3i Touring ROCKS!
By 2007 Mazda i Touring on 10/27/06 02:24 AM (PDT)

2007 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan i Touring 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I researched for 3 months which car would be the best value for my budget and I am so glad I did. The Mazda 3i Touring is everything I expected in regards to value, what I didn't anticipate was how much fun it would be! I commute 98 miles round trip to work and you would think that driving would be the last thing that I would want to do for entertainment--HOWEVER-- this car changed all that for me. I have rediscovered my joy of driving and my family fights me for the keys. I am getting on average around 500 miles per tank of gas which makes driving for fun even more inviting, not to mention the surprising power--this thing drives like a sports car!

Solid
By BC on 10/24/06 18:06 PM (PDT)

2007 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan s Touring 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5A)

What a great car. Fun to drive and looks great! We looked at Honda, Toyota, and once we drove it, we felt it was the best fit.

Smooth ride
By James on 10/18/06 10:25 AM (PDT)

2007 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan s Grand Touring 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5A)

Car is a fun car to drive while still getting the gas mileage that I need during these $3.00 a gallon days. Very nice interior with only one knock, and thats the red gauges, it makes it hard to see during the day. Other than that I love it. Navigation makes a nice add on and the Bose speakers and 6 disc in dash cd player gives me all I need in that department.

Mazda3 i Leaves Little to be Desired
By Ryan B on 10/15/06 08:49 AM (PDT)

2007 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan i Touring 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

Just recently purchased a brand new M3iT, and I must say, I have only one thing that wish was different with the car - a remote trunk release on the fob. Handling is amazing, with the independent rear end, and the variable power assist steering never has it been so fun to make to U-turns! The 2.0 is quick and responsive even when paired with the AT. The auto stick makes normal runs to the store much more enjoyable, and the trunk is very spacious whatever you may have (60/40 rear seat too). The front seats are adjustable in a few ways. The lumbar support, height, reclining, and the telescopic steering wheel makes sure your comfortable in any position.

fun car
By mrend on 10/10/06 08:57 AM (PDT)

2007 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan s Grand Touring 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

This car is great and very fun to drive. The 2.3L gets about 26 city and about 32 hwy mpg. The trunk is large for the size of the car. The Bose audio is a nice and sounds GREAT! This car has great handling and smooth riding. I love this car.

'07 Mazda 3 Sport
By MLC on 10/09/06 16:55 PM (PDT)

2007 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan s Sport 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5A)

Very happy and look forward to driving everyday! Great gas mileage. Drove to Yosemite and S.F. (over 1000 miles round trip) and only spent $120 on gas. Tight around curves and very responsive handling. Interior noise is sometimes a bit much, but still very happy overall. The best buy I've made so far in a vehicle.

You have to have one!
By Trish Van Brocklin on 10/07/06 05:18 AM (PDT)

2007 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan s Sport 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I bought this car for my son, who is turning 16 in a few months. I'm considering buying one for me because it is so much fun to drive. The quality of the car is unbelievable. Test drive a Honda and Toyota then a Mazda, you will definitely be sold on the Mazda.

Happy with my choice
By jgibson146 on 10/02/06 05:25 AM (PDT)

2007 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan s Grand Touring 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I bought this car for the available options and the options weren't even available on the Civic. The Civic just looked too boring compared to this car. I also bought the car because of the safety equipment. The real reason I bought this car is the looks for the money. The dynamic stability control I think saved me once when I swerved to miss something on the highway and overreacted. I turned the wheel way too much and then corrected to go straight again. My last car was a Park Avenue and it would have gone out of control for sure, not that I am knocking the Park Avenue.

GREAT BUY!
By Frank on 09/30/06 22:41 PM (PDT)

2007 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan s Sport 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5A)

After 4 years with an Audi A-4, needed something more reliable (it had major, constant repairs) and economical, that was close to the pep, style and quality of the Audi. Found it in the Mazda 3s! Looked at the 2006 models, but didn't like interior fabrics so waited for 2007 models. Grey fabric is perfect. Over 600 miles so far, and love it. Rides great, plenty of zoom power, over 30 MPG, seats VERY comfortable, controls well designed, and surprisingly quiet despite prior 2006 reviews of "road noise". Audio sound system excellent, tight turning ratio, and easy to handle. Overall, a great ride and great value. Consumer Guide reports a long, trouble-free car life. Hope so. Perfect.