Used 2007 Mazda 3 Sedan Consumer Reviews - 181 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Mazda 3 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 model:

Zoomarific
By Geist

2007 Mazda 3 Sedan i Touring 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

Great car, good value, and excellent handling.

Performance and handling.

TCS.

Love this car!
By flagators2

2007 Mazda 3 Sedan s Grand Touring 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

This is the second Mazda3 I have owned. My first, a 2005 Mazda3 s, was totalled in September. I knew I would not own anything other than another 3! When we went looking I found another one, only this one is an s Grand Touring Sedan in Aurora Blue Mica. I love this one as much, if not more, than the first. Great ride, sporty, and more car for the money than many others out there. I look for excuses to get out and drive my car!

Sunroof, leather interior, sound system

Can't think of a thing!

Dangerous Gauges
By jackkala

2007 Mazda 3 Sedan i Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Speedometer gauge is in beautiful gauge cluster. Unfortunately speedometer is recessed so far and covered by shadow, it is impossible to read at speeds up to 50 mph. It can be read only by bending down deep and losing view of the road. There should be a recall and improvement. This situation is so dangerous, I intend to notify the TSB.

Am disappointed about lack of running lights and a reasonably priced option of leather seats. Some day manufacturers will offer a pouch for mini umbrellas instead of so many useless cup holders.

I am a new "Zoom-Zoom" Disciple
By KRemsen

2007 Mazda 3 Sedan s Touring 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5A)

After driving a 2001 Toyota Corolla for 6 years, all I can say is wow!! What a difference. The car came with everything I wanted and more. The acceleration and braking are fantasic for any car, let alone a compact. The engine is refined and never loses its punch, and the sport shift automatic tranny is a blast. The ride is much stiffer than my old Corolla, but it's not harsh. It has all the airbags standard. The handling is top notch and all the safety nanny stuff can be shut off so you can explore the car's potential. Left with the car 3 hours after the test drive. The styling inside and out is unexpectedly refined and sporty for a car in this class.

The sport shift mode the the automatic is what set this car apart from everything else. Shift for yourself when you want and put is back in drive when you're feeling lazy. The moonroof is another welcome feature for an economy car.

I would have liked to have seen a rear center headrest. However, this is a minor gripe from an otherwise absolutely stunning car.

Great car
By Debi Hilton

2007 Mazda 3 Sedan s Grand Touring 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I have just purchased this fantastic vehicle. I love to drive and I didn't think I'd ever trade in my 02 Jetta 1.8t. Who would ever think I would ever get rid of it, just because of the way it handled. But needless to say the Mazda3 surpasses the Jetta. Keep up the good work. One thing I would like it to have would be heated mirrors, and power front seats. I have the grand touring sedan.

Nav, 5 spd man trans, head lights and tail lights style.

Heated mirors, power seats.