Used 2007 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan

View reviews for a specific Mazda3 model:

Sweet, Sweet Ride
By Alphaboy

2007 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan i Touring 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I don't know what else to say about the mazda3 Touring sedan except it is a sweet, sweet ride. An absolute pleasure to drive. Lots of power, a pleasant little growl from the exhaust and it loves to go. Unbelievably responsive and grippy handling... just give me those twisty back roads! It's got a sexy, comfortable interior with easy to use controls and a great stereo. Firm seats that are great on longer drives. Absolutely fabulous on a summer afternoon with the sun roof open and people staring as I drive by in this sexy little car, with its copper red exterior sparkling in the sun! My only quibbles are less than great fuel economy and rear view when backing up. No biggie.

Favorite Features

Zoom zoom. This car absolutely begs to be driven. The driver's position is like being in the cockpit of a fighter. What more can I say... this is a driver's car. Easily as good as cars thousands of bucks more expensive.

Suggested Improvements

None really... it's amazing that they can squeeze this much car out of what is essentially an entry level vehicle.

I Love My Car
By Lauren T

2007 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan s Sport 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I just purchased my Mazda almost a week ago and I absolutely love it! The interior design is extremely sport and like no other sedan that I have seen, which caused me to pick the Mazda 3 over the Mazda 6. I have been searching for a new truck for the past few months. Then I opened my search to cars and fell in love with the Mazda 3. I viewed it for the first time on a Monday and purchased that Thursday. Driving it is so much fun! My husband drives an Infiniti G35 Coupe and I wanted a car that can keep up with his. I'm not sure if it can, but he is not complaining, LOL. I was a little disappointed on the gas mileage on a long trip, however, this week is looking pretty good.

Favorite Features

I love the illuminated dash and how comfortable the inside is. The power of the engine makes it great and fun to drive for me and my husband.

Suggested Improvements

I don't like the aux plug in the center console.

Best car for the money on the market now
By CB

2007 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan i Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Since buying this car early this year I have had an excellent experience. The fuel milage has been consistantly fantastic and the handling is awesome! I'm so impressed with this vehicle that I'm going to be purchasing another one in a month. Even with all the economic advantages of this car it still has a high performance ability for the road {ZOOM-ZOOM}.

Great Car for the money
By greg cain

2007 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan s Sport 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

This car is a blast to drive even after owning it for 6 months. It has almost all the features you would expect in a luxury car and has the performance to go a long with it's good looks. The gas milage isn't what is advertised but then again none of the cars are. However, the transmition and engine work in harmony and I would sacrifice a little milage for the overall performance.

Favorite Features

Heated seats, mileage indicator, stereo and rain sensing wipers.

Suggested Improvements

My only real complaint is the Goodyear Eagle RS Tires. Very nice looking but only good on dry roads and I understand they don't last very long.

Zoomarific
By Geist

2007 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan i Touring 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

Great car, good value, and excellent handling.

Favorite Features

Performance and handling.

Suggested Improvements

TCS.