Used 2007 Mazda 3 Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Mazda 3 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 model:

Just Amazing!
By avman

2007 Mazda 3 Sedan s Grand Touring 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5A)

This car really lives up to the mazda saying of Zoom Zoom. With all the features I could ever want in a car the mazda 3 surpassed all of my expectations. The 2.3 liter engine is quick. The throttle response time is quicker and when you want to go fast the only thing standing in your way is traffic. This vehicle is not only fast but it has a beautifuly designed interior. The handling is amazing, and so is the ride. The bose sound system is the best I've owned, and the heated seats are great. Overall the Mazda 3 is a car that will continue to leave its drivers in awe even after the drive.

Bose sound system, heated seats, leather Iinterior, rain-sensing wiper blades, auto-Xenon headlamps, steering wheel controls for Bose, auto climate control, moon roof, electroluminesant gauges, and last but not least It's fast, ZOOM ZOOM!

Better tires, more cargo room, but can you expect from a sport compact

Great value
By Davud

2007 Mazda 3 Sedan s Grand Touring 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I love almost everything about my car. Quality, handling, are excellent. Never had a problem with it in 13,000 miles so far. I took out the 6 disc changer in favor of a pioneer nav HDD system.

Seat heaters, stabilty control, sunroof, aux input.

Road noise can be a bit much sometimes, fuel econmy isn't as great as a civic, more feel from the shifter i feel like it is a little rubbery or vague sometimes.

Love the Mazda3 GT
By Dean in Dallas

2007 Mazda 3 Sedan s Grand Touring 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I have had the 2007 Mazda3 for 9 months now and I really like it. It has acceleration, is nimble, and is very fun to drive. I got most of the options including xenon lights, sunroof, compass in the mirror, leather, on board computer. Basically I got this car with all the options you'd find in a BMW. I have owned two BMWs in my life and believe it or not, this Mazda3 is as much fun to drive as those BMWs.

Roomy, internal controls are easily accessible, enough cup holders.

Trunk release on remote and better spacing on the remotes emergency button (have set off the emergency button several times by accident)

My Mazda
By Rebecca

2007 Mazda 3 Sedan s Touring 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5A)

I purchased this car last feb because of its affordability, fuel economy, and appearance. I feel that the Mazda3 has exceeded all my expectations in comparison to all the other economy vehicles. It's fast and I don't feel like I'm driving a piece of junk.

I really like the tiptronic feature. It's a great alternative to the manual. Best of both worlds. I also like how the middle compartment has aux adapters for my iPod and cell phone and the radio/volume control on the steering wheel.

The red and blue dash lights are kind of tacky. The car is actually very light and swayed a little on the freeway in San Diego. I'm not sure if all smaller cars do this because prior to my mazda I've always driven bigger vehicles.

Good Looks and Great Mileage
By Don

2007 Mazda 3 Sedan i Touring 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I have had this car for several months now. It gets better than advertised fuel mileage if not drivin too hard. I drive 50 miles to work everyday, over a mountain and average 36 to 38 MPG. I have had it on the open road and it gets slightly less, comming in at an average of about 34MPG. I think this is because at 75 MPH it is turning 3500 RPMs.You cant argue with getting around 400 miles on a tank befor the light comes on. I think the manuals could use a 6th gear.

Love the body styling. Looks way more expensive than it is. 2.0 is surprisingly peppy and smooth. Interior fit and finish is better than most in this segment. Though I would use brushed aluminum accents over the faux woodgrain.

6th gear for the manuals or higher final gear. Standard ABS on all models.Automatic headlights would be awesome.

• SUV