2007 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mazda3 model:
Wow!
By Scott on 02/21/07 21:03 PM (PST)

2007 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan i Touring 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

This is a great car! It's fun to drive and gets even better gas mileage than the window sticker promised. It looks cool, seats four adults comfortably, and I got a great deal too.

Mazda 3 a Perfect 10
By Francis on 02/12/07 14:00 PM (PST)

2007 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan s Sport 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

After doing my homework I decided to buy this car. I absolutely love it. Smooth handling, excellent response, and speedy. I could care less about the trunk feature as the other reviews. I would compare this car to a Jetta or Accord. This certainly does not look like an "economy" car.

Great purchase
By LarryA on 02/11/07 14:05 PM (PST)

2007 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan i Touring 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

Just purchased a new Mazda3. Had a wonderful buying experience getting the vehicle for $300 under invoice. So far it seems like a great vehicle.

WOW, I love this car
By jake13 on 02/10/07 11:12 AM (PST)

2007 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan i Touring 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

i just got this little ball of fire 3 days ago and oh man this is the most fun I've ever had driving a car.

Cant think of a snappy title
By bigfurmn on 02/07/07 20:19 PM (PST)

2007 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan s Grand Touring 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

So far i love my car. The car drives great, shifts smooth and looks great in the aurora blue color I have. So far my MPG is around 28-30.

Zoom-Zoom
By Mark on 02/05/07 07:03 AM (PST)

2007 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan s Grand Touring 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5A)

Mazda has earned its reputation. This is a fun to drive "pocket rocket". The 2.3L engine has the get-up & go of a sports car, and the car handles to match it. I typically drive it at 80 mph on the highway every day, and get 28 - 30 mpg depending on how much I drive it in town. When I had to make a 2000 mile trip recently, I easily chose this to drive rather than my SUV, and did not regret it.

Great Fun
By Elliott on 02/03/07 12:03 PM (PST)

2007 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan s Sport 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

A very nice car, and a great value for the money. It has excellent acceleration and handling, and the shifter is a blast through the gears. I tried the Civic, Elantra, and Sentra, but the Mazda3 was just more fun. I also like the black interior with red gauges. It makes the driver's seat look like a fighter cockpit. There's enough room for four in a pinch, and the trunk is big enough to fit all of my stuff, too. My gas mileage has been about 26 mpg in mostly city driving, which is so-so compared to cars like the Civic, but good enough for me. If I wanted to save the planet I would have bought a Prius.

Beautiful, sporty, and inexpensive
By Martay on 01/30/07 11:38 AM (PST)

2007 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan i Touring 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I bought the Mazda3 because I thought that its price was a bargain, and because Mazdas have a good reputation for reliability and good handling. The car has delivered in every respect. One thing I hadn't planned on was how nice looking the car is. Mine is red, and people constantly comment on how nice the car looks. It has a nice stance and good lines. I'm a fairly big guy, and I fit into the car easily. The seats slide very far back and there is a lot of headroom. I strongly recommend this car to anyone in the market for a smaller car.

Satisfaction
By David Nolen on 01/28/07 10:44 AM (PST)

2007 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan s Touring 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I have had my M3 for two weeks and I must say that it is the "smartest" vehicle purchase I have made to date. To be sure, I've owned vehicles from all of the major manufacturers, starting with a Ford Fiesta, all the way to the gas gobbling Dodge Durango. The Mazda M3 is good looking, sporty, responsive, engineered like a Swiss watch and great on gas. Given the concerns we have today concerning foreign oil and the associated fluctuations in price, the M3 is a real "no brainer".

Great Car - Fun Ride
By Ben on 01/25/07 20:01 PM (PST)

2007 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan s Grand Touring 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

This is a great car! I've been extremely pleased with it. It runs very smoothly and is fun to drive. For me the suspension is perfect, it's not too soft, so you can feel the road, but soft enough that the ride is still smooth. I love the speedometer display, the layout of the thermostat and the audio controls (note: the Grand Touring thermostat controls are different than the lower models). The fuel economy isn't the best, but you get a peppy engine in return. This car offers a lot of features that you wouldn't expect in an economy car. I think the Mazda3 is a great car and I have no regrets about my purchase.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.