Used 2007 Mazda 3 s Sport Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific 3 model:

Our Mazda 3s experience
By chriscollins

2007 Mazda 3 s Sport 4dr Hatchback (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

Have only positive things to say about our 2007 Mazda 3s. Knock on wood, we have not had any major issues, once standard scheduled maintenance. Perfect for hauling all the kiddos gear around with us. For the low price point I think we got good value.

Overall a big fan of the car.

Awesome!!
By stephen

2007 Mazda 3 s Sport 4dr Hatchback (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I love my mazda3. It looks great, gets good gas mileage, handles great, and has great features. Mine has heated seats, gps, leather throughout, mp3 hookup, and love the look of the hatchback. I have the slapshift and it gets up a lot quicker when using the stick. I recommend this car to anyone!

gps, leather, mp3 hookup, choice of manual or automatic, heated seats, steering options, hatchback look.

It doesn't seem to get up as quick as I thought it would being a 2.3 and the leg room in the back isn't real spacey, however I love it and all of its great features!

It is almost perfect BUT....
By Liam

2007 Mazda 3 s Sport 4dr Hatchback (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I love this car, but would strongly recommend you get the manual transmission if you are after max fun. The automatic shift function is a joke. Off of the highway the 2.0L engine is almost just as fun and much better on gas, plus you can avoid those terrible 17" tires. 33K so far and nothing except basic maintainace and having to buy snow tires on steel rims and new street tires on the 17" rims.

The manual transmission is great. Also the hatchback utility is so convient and looks good too.

Tires- the 17" low profile tires don't last very long and are very expensive to replace $450 - $800. Plus if you live in the snow be ware. You NEED snow tires. Also mazda should make the hatchback with the 2.0L.

my blue zoom zoom!
By ariesgirl

2007 Mazda 3 s Sport 4dr Hatchback (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I missed driving a stick. So, I went out lookin for one,and I got the pick of the litter, and at the right price too! I just LOVE my new,low mileage, metallic blue zoom-zoom. It ROCKS!!!!!

Performance, performance,performance. The five speed,it's real sporty and soooo much fun to drive. The driving experience is tight, fun, and the tunes jam too! :)

ZERO

It's Okay.....
By ChadM

2007 Mazda 3 s Sport 4dr Hatchback (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I have had this car for about 2 1/2 years and have a couple of issues with it. From the beginning I have been dealing with warning lights coming on non stop with nothing wrong. I had a blow out of one of my tires. In the pst 1 1/2 I have had to replace the tires twice, maybe because of my commuting. Overall I do love my car, it's just been one thing after another though.