2007 Mazda Mazda3 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mazda3 model:
Old Reliable
By feistyscot on 06/11/12 01:11 AM (PDT)

2007 Mazda Mazda3 s Sport 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I owned my 3 from brand new until a Mercury Sable tagged it in the right front strut tower and put an end to it at 99,000 miles. In that time it went to the dealer once when the telescoping wheel tightening nut came loose. That was it. Averaged 30-34 mpg of fun driving and I'm going to miss it.

2007 Mazda 3s
By DonC on 02/19/10 07:05 AM (PST)

2007 Mazda Mazda3 s Sport 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

Owned for almost 3 years/33,000 miles without a single problem. Fun to drive/handles great. Love the 5 speed manual transmission. I'm tall (6-04, 210lbs and I find the front seats to be uncomfortable on long drives. My 5-04 wife and daughters love the seats. If I drive it easy on the hwy we get at best 30 mpg. I think a car of this size should do better although it does have the 2.3 engine.

I Love My Mazda3
By Randy on 05/16/09 18:20 PM (PDT)

2007 Mazda Mazda3 s Sport 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

This was my first brand new car purchase and my first Mazda and I love this car. I thought the automatic transmission was trash so I got the manual. I get about 26 to 27 miles per gallon under mixed highway and city driving. I drive it pretty hard (I can't help it; it's fun to drive). I got rid of the whip antenna and replaced it with a Shark Fin Antenna and the car looks really nice with it. My friend says it looks almost like a BMW! The car looks REALLY nice in Black.

Best car for the money
By Keith D. on 05/07/08 16:25 PM (PDT)

2007 Mazda Mazda3 s Sport 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

Purchased this car as a commuter for my wife. She averages 600 miles a week driving through the canyons into Salt Lake City. The car last year averaged 33.8 miles to the gallon through the whole year. This is climbing canyons with and without A/C. Highest mileage has been 36, lowest 31. Changing the oil is a breeze with the cartridge filter. Great power and tourque. Climbs a 6% grade in fifth gear with the cruise set at 70mph. Paid extra for aftermarket leather which was a plus. I really didn't like the Mazda seat heaters or leather. Horn is too soft. Paint is very thin and nicks easily. The Civic and Corolla don't even come close to this car in price or performance.

I Love My Car
By Lauren T on 12/12/07 09:40 AM (PST)

2007 Mazda Mazda3 s Sport 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I just purchased my Mazda almost a week ago and I absolutely love it! The interior design is extremely sport and like no other sedan that I have seen, which caused me to pick the Mazda 3 over the Mazda 6. I have been searching for a new truck for the past few months. Then I opened my search to cars and fell in love with the Mazda 3. I viewed it for the first time on a Monday and purchased that Thursday. Driving it is so much fun! My husband drives an Infiniti G35 Coupe and I wanted a car that can keep up with his. I'm not sure if it can, but he is not complaining, LOL. I was a little disappointed on the gas mileage on a long trip, however, this week is looking pretty good.

Great Car for the money
By greg cain on 11/06/07 16:43 PM (PST)

2007 Mazda Mazda3 s Sport 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

This car is a blast to drive even after owning it for 6 months. It has almost all the features you would expect in a luxury car and has the performance to go a long with it's good looks. The gas milage isn't what is advertised but then again none of the cars are. However, the transmition and engine work in harmony and I would sacrifice a little milage for the overall performance.

Baby BMW
By mazdaman on 07/27/07 13:20 PM (PDT)

2007 Mazda Mazda3 s Sport 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

If BMW built a compact car this would be it, handling, design, interior all are great for the price. No problems thus far and when pushed to limit corners like a sports car.

Love my new 07 Mazda3 S
By E_Rod23 on 06/25/07 11:20 AM (PDT)

2007 Mazda Mazda3 s Sport 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I just bought my 07 Mazda3 S in May and love it! I drove 2 different Toyota Celicas my whole life and loved them but wanted a car that was still sporty and with 4 doors. I think the Mazda3 is hands down the best car out there right now for what I was looking for. I was going to look at a Toyota Corolla but the look just does not compare to the Mazda3.

Mazda3s
By darin on 05/30/07 18:01 PM (PDT)

2007 Mazda Mazda3 s Sport 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

My wife and I always liked the 3 since it came out but never bought one until now. So far I think it is a great car compared to the others in its class. You feel like you spent in the 30 to 40 price range. Upscale interior compared to others in its class, great styling was also a key in our purchase. I am pleased with the gas mileage, although should be better. You will not find a car that gets better MPG that is this fun to drive.

Mazda 3 a Perfect 10
By Francis on 02/12/07 14:00 PM (PST)

2007 Mazda Mazda3 s Sport 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

After doing my homework I decided to buy this car. I absolutely love it. Smooth handling, excellent response, and speedy. I could care less about the trunk feature as the other reviews. I would compare this car to a Jetta or Accord. This certainly does not look like an "economy" car.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.