2007 Mazda Mazda3 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mazda3 model:
love this car
By quakk on 05/01/10 15:55 PM (PDT)

2007 Mazda Mazda3 i Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

i read the reviews here before i bought this car used, and i have not been disappointed. i love this car. it's fun to drive, rather zippy for a 4 cyl, stylish, great stock sound system. cup holders are poorly placed right behind the shifter or in the doors (ok for a bottle, but not for a cup with straw). both back seats fold down, and i fit my 62cm road bike in the trunk just this morning. i get 28mpg in the city, 34mpg on the highway in the arizona mountains.

Everything I expected and more!
By Jon on 05/18/08 04:58 AM (PDT)

2007 Mazda Mazda3 i Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I knew going into this vehicle that it would not get as good of gas mileage as other vehicles in its class. That said, this car continues to impress me. I've owned for over a year now and drive a lot of miles commuting 80+ miles per day and travel with it alot. Now, after 40K miles the car is still running like new! I ensure the car is maintained religiously and that has paid off with zero mechanical problems to date. Oh yeah, by the way. To help counter the MPG issue, try this... slow down.

Best Car I've Owned so far
By Guru666 on 01/14/08 18:08 PM (PST)

2007 Mazda Mazda3 i Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I bought the i sport base model, 5 speed (I don't buy automatics) with no power options. Handling and cornering is excellent, and the engine and transmission are smooth. Passing is no problem as long as you know how to drive. I have been very happy with this car thus far. It's a very affordable car that I actually take pride in. I wouldn't even consider a civic or corolla after buying this car. I drove the base model Mazda6 and would take the Mazda3 any day. I did put after market 17 inch rims on the car. With steel 15 inch steel rims I averaged 33 MPG mixed driving, with the larger wheels I average 28 MPG. This car is very reliable and I look forward to driving it every chance I can.

Best car for the money on the market now
By CB on 12/04/07 10:28 AM (PST)

2007 Mazda Mazda3 i Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Since buying this car early this year I have had an excellent experience. The fuel milage has been consistantly fantastic and the handling is awesome! I'm so impressed with this vehicle that I'm going to be purchasing another one in a month. Even with all the economic advantages of this car it still has a high performance ability for the road {ZOOM-ZOOM}.

Dangerous Gauges
By jackkala on 10/20/07 12:20 PM (PDT)

2007 Mazda Mazda3 i Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Speedometer gauge is in beautiful gauge cluster. Unfortunately speedometer is recessed so far and covered by shadow, it is impossible to read at speeds up to 50 mph. It can be read only by bending down deep and losing view of the road. There should be a recall and improvement. This situation is so dangerous, I intend to notify the TSB.

Wow
By thefa11en on 05/31/07 19:34 PM (PDT)

2007 Mazda Mazda3 i Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

This car is amazing. It's very fun to drive and I was very impressed with the performance of the car. Not to mention the gas mileage is amazing, I drove from San Bernardino to Yucaipa 3 times, around the streets, and I still had half a tank. It was full when I started. Sadly though, a drunk driver hit me head on going 40 miles and hour and the car saved my life. I walked out of the car with no injury, no whiplash, but a few sore spots from the air bag and seat belt. I got enough to buy the same car, and truthfully, I will buy it again for those reasons.

Mazda 3's Leak oil
By Vic Gallant on 01/20/07 21:59 PM (PST)

2007 Mazda Mazda3 i Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Mines a lemon. It has an oil leak that the dealer can't fix. They've tried to repair it three times already. I've owned the car for less than three months. It's been in the shop 20% of the time. Stay away from this car and if you have one check it for oil leaks.

sweet!
By CHANCHO on 01/15/07 11:00 AM (PST)

2007 Mazda Mazda3 i Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

What a fun car to drive! The engine has great acceleration from about 3500 rpm's to redline. Everything feels really tight and is designed really well.

'Zoom, zoom' is not just a slogan
By mikedugas77 on 11/28/06 04:26 AM (PST)

2007 Mazda Mazda3 i Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Wow, the driving performance is amazing. I loved my old cars ('86 Mazda RX-7 and '99 Subaru Impreza Outback wagon), but I really, really love my Mazda 3. I get at least 35 mpg highway. The clutch is so smooth. The steering and handling is that of a fine tuned luxury car. The acceleration, especially at higher speeds, is very impressive for a 2.0L. Many neat interior design features. If you love driving, but want something economical, look no further. If you want a small luxury car, get it fully loaded and enjoy.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.