Zoom Zoom Is Definitely True
By Scott B on
2006 Mazda Mazda3 s Touring 4dr Hatchback (2.3L 4cyl 5M)
I traded in my SUV (gas prices too high) for my Mazda 3s Touring Wagon. I needed to get better gas mileage since my commute is 70 miles each day. I fell in love with the car the minute I sat in the driver's seat and drove out of the parking lot. The price was great for all the features you get on the S Touring Model. I cannot wait to see what they do to the Mazda 3 over the next few years. They are moving in the right direction with their line of cars. It was difficult to find the Pearl White S Touring Wagon in CT. They had to get the car from NY. This makes it a little difficult to bargain since there is only one car within 4 states. The dealer did not want to take much off price.
Favorite Features
My favorite features are: acceleration, handling, Bose 6 CD stereo, 17" tires & rims, orange/blue dashboard, sunroof, storage space for a compact, craftsmanship of the interior.
Suggested Improvements
I would like to see a little better gas mileage, a bit more leg room in the back seat, and a trunk release on the remote. Overall, this is a fun car for the money.