2006 Mazda 3 Consumer Review: Value and Performance!

2006 Mazda 3 - Consumer Review

s Grand Touring Sedan (2.3L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

Value and Performance!
By Zoom, zoom! on

2006 Mazda 3 s Grand Touring 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I just traded in my 2005 Explorer for this gem and I am not sorry. The 3 has great get-up and is a blast to drive. It does not feel cheap like its competitors (Honda, Chevy, etc.). I got the metallic paint upgrade and people say it looks more like a Lexus or a BMW. Interior is great, also. Reminds me a bit of an Audi A4! The fuel economy is nice. Really fun on a curvy road as there is very little body roll. Decent stereo and low cabin noise. Nice tranny action. 6 airbags, nicely bolstered seats, nifty looking headlights and taillights, and a large trunk. All this for very little money! Couldn't ask for much more.

Fun to drive factor. Peppy little 4 and great handling. Up-class looks, cheap price!

More backseat foot/legroom. The visors are a bit short the long way and are pretty cheap. Factory tinted windows on Grand Touring model would be nice. Standard xenon would be great but is unexpected (economy car). More MazdaSpeed upgrades? No REAL complaints to be had with this car. I love it!