There is always room to improve...
By Marcelo on
2006 Mazda Mazda3 s Grand Touring 4dr Hatchback (2.3L 4cyl 5M)
I love this car! Fun to drive, great performance, very comfortable. I looked for a compact and got the cream of the cream of Mazda 3. All the optionals. The Bose sound system is unbelievable. The car totally sticks to the road. For a compact I hardly could be more satisfied, but I am a perfectionist. For the cream of the cream, they could offer a few more features. How come they don't have the option of power seats? How come the car keys look so cheap? Overall, it is great (otherwise I would not buy it), but there is always room for improvement.
Favorite Features
Bose sound system is amazing. Navigation system is very nice, but too expensive for a non voice-activated one. The automatic transmission is the best performing one I have ever seen. The suspension is totally amazing. Automatic headlights. Automatic wipers.
Suggested Improvements
Power seats. Voice activation on the navigation system (how can they charge 1700 for it?). Nicer keys, with remote, after all I did not pick the car because it is cheap. Air ducts to the back seats. Overhead console with a place for sunglasses. Ability to play mp3s, CDs and iPod interface.