2006 Mazda 3 Consumer Review: I love my car!

2006 Mazda 3 - Consumer Review

s Touring 4dr Hatchback (2.3L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

I love my car!
By lovemycar on

2006 Mazda 3 s Touring 4dr Hatchback (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

Every time I drive my car, I feel like it is the first time I have driven it--and this is after owning it for over two years! I am a student, and this car was very affordable for me. It has everything I wanted in a car--safety, handling, comfortability, peppy engine, good gas mileage, fun to drive, great features inside and out, easy to maintain/ not very costly. It makes me feel great, safe, and very pleased with my purchase. I would not trade this car in for anything!!

This model has all the features of a more expensive car, but without the price tag. I love the sporty look and the exterior design. This car has enough room in it to fit 5 adults comfortably. My favorite features are the safety airbags, the adjustable driver seat and steering column; zoom zoom!

Not too many complaints, though, I wish it did get better gas mileage. I average about 24-28mpg city/highway miles. The best mpg it got was 31mpg driving only highway miles.