2006 Mazda 3 Consumer Review: I love it

2006 Mazda 3 - Consumer Review

I love it
By Matt Blanchette on

2006 Mazda 3 s Touring 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

The car drives amazing, is very comfortable, is extremely stylish for its class and price, and provides an experience that I have yet to feel in a car less than $30,000. Mazda love is hard to comprehend until you own one and realize the value you get, and the experience you get is unmatched. I bought it for the looks, fell in love with the drive, and have absolutely no issues with reliability. I've owned it a year and have already put well over 20,000 miles on it and it has had no servicing needed besides basic oil changes, ect.

The interior design is the reason I fell in love with the car, nothing else delivers such a sharp feel while sitting inside it.

The car with its regular tires is junk in the snow, though with snow tires its as if there IS no snow. Better snow traction would be my suggested improvement. Also I would love if there was a sedan that had a turbo in it, that would be extremely attractive.