Used 2006 Mazda Mazda3 Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2006 Mazda Mazda3 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mazda3 model:

Loaded for the money
By Hong kong fooey

2006 Mazda Mazda3 s Grand Touring 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I cant believe the bells and whistles this car comes with and still is incredibly low priced,add to that the build quality,you cant go wrong.This car is great for a first time buyer or for someone who realizes that BMW has very little on this mazda.

Favorite Features

luxury items throughout the grand touring.Great handling,great breaks with no fade

Suggested Improvements

Road noise,and its no worse than my 30 grand maxima.Still getting used to the rotary dials for the heating and cooling,lack of detents on these controls leaves little or no feel.

Zoom-Zoom A+
By Bibby

2006 Mazda Mazda3 i Touring 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I have owned 8 new cars including a BMW, Acura, Jeep, and a few GM's. My Mazda 3 has been my favorite car and the best value by far. To date I have over 100,000 miles and have replaced only the front brakes, windshield wipers, and one set of tires. I can't say enough good about this car it still as tight and rattle free as the day I bought it. I recently loaned it to a friend and they were amazed at how quiet it still rides and what a solid car it is. I have consistently gotten 32 MPG in mixed driving.

Favorite Features

economy, reliability, and the $17K sticker price!!

Suggested Improvements

Make the 2.0 Liter available in the hatch.

I No Longer Desire An Audi
By Velma

2006 Mazda Mazda3 s Touring 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I researched and researched this car and decided to get it. It's awesome in everyway, and I've had no problems with it. My dream car is the Audi A3...but now I don't know. I'm very happy with this car in everyway. I drove from NC to Toronto, Ontario and had the best drive.

Favorite Features

I have the all leather interior and you really could not tell that this is not a luxury vehicle. Very nice interior.

Suggested Improvements

A luggage rack would be nice, I wasn't able to get one for this model :(

luxury finnaly at a reasonably price
By machr85

2006 Mazda Mazda3 s Grand Touring 4dr Hatchback (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

Very impressed with this car, my friend had the mazdaspeed3 and I drove it one time and thats what got me into it, I couldn't afford the speed3 but got a 06 hatchback gt, I must say the interior has nothin to envy thus of a Lexus. Performance is great ride is great, only thing I'm waiting is for repairs hoping since is a Japanese car it might be expensive.

Favorite Features

interior looks and options

Suggested Improvements

none

2006 Mazda 3
By surfrider1978

2006 Mazda Mazda3 i 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I love this vehicle. It's stylish and runs great. I've had zero problems with it since I bought in 2006. I owned a Honda Civic before, but the Mazda 3 is definitely beats it out on performance and pricing. I recommend this vehicle to first time buyers since is affordable, stylish, and runs great.

Favorite Features

The engine runs smooth and mileage is great. The exterior and interior are a level above for an entry car.

Suggested Improvements

automatic truck opener. I thought these were standard by now.