2006 Mazda Mazda3 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mazda3 model:
LOVE my MAZDA
By Robin on 10/11/05 08:55 AM (PDT)

2006 Mazda Mazda3 i Touring 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Gas mileage is great, getting 34 mpg, city. I have no complaints. Great value for the money!

Nice little car
By 3 fan on 10/11/05 01:38 AM (PDT)

2006 Mazda Mazda3 i Touring 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Only a month under the belt, but I'm a fan of my new Mazda3i touring sedan. Fun to drive and comfortable. The back seat has enough room, but getting in and out is a bit of a challenge due to the sharp rake on the tops of the doors. The AT is responsive and solid, but I wish the extra gear was paired with the 2.0 and not just the 2.3. I just didn't feel the extra torque was worth the big drop in fuel economy. Once you move to the 2.3s, there are a lot of cars in the price range.

Love my Mazda 3
By Bernie on 10/10/05 19:54 PM (PDT)

2006 Mazda Mazda3 i Touring 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I've had this car for over two weeks and really like it. It has great acceleration, good braking distance and is very responsive. The interior is great and I really want to push the car, but I'm trying to discipline myself.

wow
By BW on 10/09/05 01:46 AM (PDT)

2006 Mazda Mazda3 s Touring 4dr Hatchback (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

This is the best small car out there. After driving a Toyota Matrix and Mazda3 back to back I bought the 3 on the spot. This car is fun. I love the stereo, the interior, and the 17" wheels. Handles like a dream and my bike fits in the back.

MAZDA 3-2006 TOURING 4DR SEDAN
By Arnold McLemore on 10/05/05 21:43 PM (PDT)

2006 Mazda Mazda3 s Touring 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I am very pleased that I purchased the Mazda-3. I must say the styling of this vehicle is sporty and not cheap looking for a economy car. I'm very impressed with the performance of this vehicle. My main reason for a economy car was for gas mileage. If you're looking for a reasonable car w/style and performance I definitely recommend this car. I've looked at Toyota Corolla and Toyota Matrix which are very nice cars, but the Mazda-3 beats them all to me.

BMW couldn't make a car better for the money
By ksmo on 10/03/05 15:15 PM (PDT)

2006 Mazda Mazda3 s Touring 4dr Hatchback (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I've just started commuting 50 miles a day, so I decided to trade in the 7 year old Dodge Stratus. While looking for one car to manage a commute, a car seat, and a yearning for my old 86' GTI, I drove my sister-in-laws Mazda 3s sedan. Great car, but not quite right with an automatic. I finally test drove a 3s wagon with a manual and fell in love. This is a better GTI than the current VW is! It makes no sacrifices in its pursuit of greatness. I bought my red one that same day. Test drive one asap. (But get financed first!).

Owned my '06 M3 for 1 week.....GT Hatchback
By Gruffydd on 09/30/05 19:07 PM (PDT)

2006 Mazda Mazda3 s Grand Touring 4dr Hatchback (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

Other than the crack in the windshield I got while driving to Vegas (in less than 12 hours of ownership) I love this car. Fun to drive, fast (you need to remember that 60mph is not on the top of the speedometer, but at 90 degree angle.) Lots of room - 3 suitcases would have fit. I like the folding seats, the plastic tray, the little compartment to the right inside the hatchback. Comfortable on long trips. I like the automatic climate control Still trying to figure out what all the displays mean.

Better than the Audi A4
By Mazda Lover on 09/28/05 23:28 PM (PDT)

2006 Mazda Mazda3 s Grand Touring 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

It's hard to describe the quality of the suspension without driving one yourself. The fit and finish is world class. The price point is beyond anything else currently on the market. My husband's last 2 cars have been brand new Mercedes and he is accustomed to a quality ride and he feels that the Mazda 3 rides just as well. The xenon lights and Sirius radio are just two examples of the thoughtful features that were added to this car. If you are looking for a vehicle in this price range this car should be seriously considered.

I LOVE IT
By erika_8045 on 09/27/05 17:39 PM (PDT)

2006 Mazda Mazda3 i 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I just bought this car 3 days ago and I am falling more and more in love with it every day. It's fun to drive has tons of space seating and trunk and I love the sleek body style. It's an awesome buy and I am a proud and very happy owner!

I love this car!
By Lacey on 09/26/05 09:34 AM (PDT)

2006 Mazda Mazda3 s 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I love the '06 Mazda 3! I have been reviewing lots of info and many other reviews on this car. They have helped me out so much! In the '05 model, many complained about the bad A/C. It HAS been corrected. That was my main worry and now it's so cold it'll freeze you out ... and I'm from Texas so that is mandatory! The new models also feature an outside temp gauge which the '05's did not. Overall this is a great car. I love it.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.