2006 Mazda Mazda3 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mazda3 model:
Good Car for the money
By SanMan on 11/03/05 11:32 AM (PST)

2006 Mazda Mazda3 s 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I sold my 2004 Camry Solara and bought this one. It was a step down as far as luxury is concerned but this car is too much fun to drive. Also it has the utility of a full size car. I was surprised by the trunk space for such a small car. I absolutely enjoy driving it.

Unbelievably Great Car!
By Angie S. on 11/02/05 13:32 PM (PST)

2006 Mazda Mazda3 i Touring 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I have only had my Mazda 3 for 2 weeks, but I love it. It has great acceleration and is very nice. It is really unbelievable that I got this great car for under 18,000. My friend has a little BMW and these cars are comparable! I highly recommend this car!

Fun to Zoom Zoom
By Randy on 11/01/05 15:50 PM (PST)

2006 Mazda Mazda3 s Grand Touring 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I can't begin to tell you how impressed I am with this car, for its price group it has the features of a much more expensive car without the high end maintenance bills. It's fun to drive and it definitely turns heads, I often see people trying to get a look at the emblem to see "what it is" as it does not look like an economy car but more so a high end Euro coupe.

Fun to Drive and Cool for the Price
By Maz3 on 10/28/05 15:53 PM (PDT)

2006 Mazda Mazda3 s 4dr Hatchback (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

This car is very fun to drive, especially with the 5 speed manual. Ride is firm and sporty, it sticks to the road like gum. Interior is cool to look at and feel of materials is up to par with other Japanese makers. The design is the best for cars in this group! Check engine light came on about 1500 miles, but that was just a gas cap issue, no problem. Although the 12v outlet did blow a fuse, replaced of course, again no big deal.

40 MPG Gotta luv that.
By Jeff Adams on 10/27/05 19:00 PM (PDT)

2006 Mazda Mazda3 i Touring 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I have put 20,000 highway miles on this vehicle during the last 6 months. It is as smooth now as the day I bought it. I love the body style and the thrill of driving such a stylish yet affordable vehicle.

Zoom-Zoom 3
By Tom on 10/26/05 23:15 PM (PDT)

2006 Mazda Mazda3 i 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I love this car! My 3 is the best car I have ever owned. I get looks almost everywhere I go. Everyone loves this car, Can't say I blame them because I love it too. I would not trade this car for anything - it's one in a million.

4th car, now my primary one.
By Virginian on 10/25/05 19:39 PM (PDT)

2006 Mazda Mazda3 i 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Great car. It's comfortable to drive and has an outstanding 4-speed automatic transmission. Best manual climate control system I have ever seen - very precise controls over temperature. The 2.0l has lots of power for any type of driving and is very smooth and quite. First few tanks of gas exceeded 30+ mpg in mixed driving. This is my 4th car but the one I now drive the most.

Great Little Car
By R. H. Jackson on 10/17/05 14:18 PM (PDT)

2006 Mazda Mazda3 s Grand Touring 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

The Mazda 3 Grand Touring four door is a "great little car". It has more features than most cars in this price category. Comfort and build quality are very good. Attention to detail is amazing for a car of this price.

Another good Mazda
By Tim on 10/12/05 17:58 PM (PDT)

2006 Mazda Mazda3 s 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

Had a Mazda Protege when it came out in 1995; the car was just ok to use. Wife wanted another Mazda, so we got the Mazda3 and it is by far the best compact car that we have ever owned.

Zippy & Fun
By Melanie on 10/12/05 14:28 PM (PDT)

2006 Mazda Mazda3 s 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

This vehicle is surprisingly peppy for a four cylinder. The handling and response are first rate. Automatic transaxle shifts smoothly. Very sharp looking car with a lot of thought put into the interior. Comfortable and user friendly instrumentation. Locking gas cap a big plus. Two trip odometers. Large trunk capacity. Tight turning radius. Would highly recommend to all!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.