2006 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mazda3 model:
LOVE my MAZDA
By Robin on 10/11/05 08:55 AM (PDT)

2006 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan i Touring 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Gas mileage is great, getting 34 mpg, city. I have no complaints. Great value for the money!

Nice little car
By 3 fan on 10/11/05 01:38 AM (PDT)

2006 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan i Touring 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Only a month under the belt, but I'm a fan of my new Mazda3i touring sedan. Fun to drive and comfortable. The back seat has enough room, but getting in and out is a bit of a challenge due to the sharp rake on the tops of the doors. The AT is responsive and solid, but I wish the extra gear was paired with the 2.0 and not just the 2.3. I just didn't feel the extra torque was worth the big drop in fuel economy. Once you move to the 2.3s, there are a lot of cars in the price range.

Love my Mazda 3
By Bernie on 10/10/05 19:54 PM (PDT)

2006 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan i Touring 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I've had this car for over two weeks and really like it. It has great acceleration, good braking distance and is very responsive. The interior is great and I really want to push the car, but I'm trying to discipline myself.

MAZDA 3-2006 TOURING 4DR SEDAN
By Arnold McLemore on 10/05/05 21:43 PM (PDT)

2006 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan s Touring 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I am very pleased that I purchased the Mazda-3. I must say the styling of this vehicle is sporty and not cheap looking for a economy car. I'm very impressed with the performance of this vehicle. My main reason for a economy car was for gas mileage. If you're looking for a reasonable car w/style and performance I definitely recommend this car. I've looked at Toyota Corolla and Toyota Matrix which are very nice cars, but the Mazda-3 beats them all to me.

Better than the Audi A4
By Mazda Lover on 09/28/05 23:28 PM (PDT)

2006 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan s Grand Touring 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

It's hard to describe the quality of the suspension without driving one yourself. The fit and finish is world class. The price point is beyond anything else currently on the market. My husband's last 2 cars have been brand new Mercedes and he is accustomed to a quality ride and he feels that the Mazda 3 rides just as well. The xenon lights and Sirius radio are just two examples of the thoughtful features that were added to this car. If you are looking for a vehicle in this price range this car should be seriously considered.

I LOVE IT
By erika_8045 on 09/27/05 17:39 PM (PDT)

2006 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan i 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I just bought this car 3 days ago and I am falling more and more in love with it every day. It's fun to drive has tons of space seating and trunk and I love the sleek body style. It's an awesome buy and I am a proud and very happy owner!

I love this car!
By Lacey on 09/26/05 09:34 AM (PDT)

2006 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan s 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I love the '06 Mazda 3! I have been reviewing lots of info and many other reviews on this car. They have helped me out so much! In the '05 model, many complained about the bad A/C. It HAS been corrected. That was my main worry and now it's so cold it'll freeze you out ... and I'm from Texas so that is mandatory! The new models also feature an outside temp gauge which the '05's did not. Overall this is a great car. I love it.

Sweet Ride
By Taylor on 09/25/05 16:06 PM (PDT)

2006 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan i Touring 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Have owned an '06 3i Touring for a month. With automatic transmission, a/c, power package, alloy wheels, sunroof, 6 CD 6 speaker stereo. Great car. Cool looks, with silver exterior and black with gray interior. The interior layout, textures, design and feel is superb. The driver does not feel cramped or cheated, making it a pleasure and plain fun to drive. It is not a soft nor plush ride, but rather firm and sporty. Just right. The handling is top notch. 34 mpg my last fill up. We are big Toyota fans, but the Corolla is a dud compared to this, and we even liked it better than the newest Camry even though we love our current Camry. All the awards are well justified. Kudos to Mazda. Terrific car.

Brand new, and extremely impressed!
By HALEX on 09/22/05 01:26 AM (PDT)

2006 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan i Touring 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

2.0 VVT is lively with a stick. Air, in spite of past complaints, worked fine today in 88 degree, sunny and muggy day. Gearshift is smooth and direct. Steering is very secure; interior plastics have high quality feel to the touch. Engine feels very refined. Got 31 mpg on first gas tank in 50 50 city/highway driving (remember, still brand new, has 400 miles on car!) - can't wait until break in period is over!

Performance and Good MPG
By JLS on 09/14/05 11:20 AM (PDT)

2006 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan s Touring 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

You don't have to sacrifice performance for good gas mileage. I have gotten 30-33 MPG on my first three tanks of gas. The engine isn't even broken in yet. I commute 120 miles per day and so far that car has been great.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.