2006 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mazda3 model:
SAYYYWEEETTTT!!!!
By STERN1 on 12/31/09 00:43 AM (PST)

2006 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan s Grand Touring 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I purchased this brand new, loaded. I drove 500mi a week to and from work..this car is AWESOME!! It was red mica w/ black leather. I just sold this car to a family member and REGRET doing so. Only complaint is i was on my 3rd set of tires (low profile).. other than that NO problems.. I was averaging 29-32mpg with regular gas.. S Grand Touring(loaded)is the way to go.. Bi-xenion headlights DO make a difference.. especially in fog and with deer... Kids are comfy in backseat, big adults may not be as comfortable.. Great economical and reliable car.. Mazda got it right with this one!!! LOVED IT!!!

Get one!
By caitshappy on 12/15/09 20:17 PM (PST)

2006 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan s Grand Touring 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

Entry level sport sedan that has all the options of BMW or Lexus, without the price or maintenance issues. Handles like a true sports car. Average 25 mpg with 30 hwy. Road noise is an issue but with proper tire choice you can reduce the noise. Super smooth gear box and clutch with outstanding disc brakes on all corners. The grand touring is a must as it has all options and is inexpensive. I don't believe in buying strip models as they are a dime a dozen and resale is poor. Mine is a 06 grand touring with 18,000 original miles. I paid 13.500 in n. California. Research your vehicle and then buy a lot of car for cheap.

Loaded for the money
By Hong kong fooey on 11/10/09 19:16 PM (PST)

2006 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan s Grand Touring 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I cant believe the bells and whistles this car comes with and still is incredibly low priced,add to that the build quality,you cant go wrong.This car is great for a first time buyer or for someone who realizes that BMW has very little on this mazda.

Zoom-Zoom A+
By Bibby on 10/26/09 18:46 PM (PDT)

2006 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan i Touring 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I have owned 8 new cars including a BMW, Acura, Jeep, and a few GM's. My Mazda 3 has been my favorite car and the best value by far. To date I have over 100,000 miles and have replaced only the front brakes, windshield wipers, and one set of tires. I can't say enough good about this car it still as tight and rattle free as the day I bought it. I recently loaned it to a friend and they were amazed at how quiet it still rides and what a solid car it is. I have consistently gotten 32 MPG in mixed driving.

I No Longer Desire An Audi
By Velma on 10/05/09 02:38 AM (PDT)

2006 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan s Touring 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I researched and researched this car and decided to get it. It's awesome in everyway, and I've had no problems with it. My dream car is the Audi A3...but now I don't know. I'm very happy with this car in everyway. I drove from NC to Toronto, Ontario and had the best drive.

2006 Mazda 3
By surfrider1978 on 08/21/09 13:44 PM (PDT)

2006 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan i 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I love this vehicle. It's stylish and runs great. I've had zero problems with it since I bought in 2006. I owned a Honda Civic before, but the Mazda 3 is definitely beats it out on performance and pricing. I recommend this vehicle to first time buyers since is affordable, stylish, and runs great.

This car has soul!
By BadgerPat on 08/14/09 17:42 PM (PDT)

2006 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan s Touring 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

Mazda is the under appreciated Japanese brand, but they are the most fun to drive. I needed a commuting car and chose this as a nice balance between completely boring fuel economy and something that I would like to drive since I spend about 2 hrs and 20 min in it every workday. It is very reliable and you won't be disappointed if you buy one used. I am giving mine up to my 16 yr-old daughter and feel comfortable with her driving it.

Wonderful Car
By Steph on 07/22/09 09:43 AM (PDT)

2006 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan s Touring 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I leased my Mazda3 3 years ago. The lease is up next week and let me tell you I'll miss it. Unfortunately, space wise, it's not up to my standards anymore since I now have a 2 yr. old daughter. It was a true joy having this car. Excellent gas mileage, cute, sporty, peppy (I have a manual) and durable. My right front tire leaks air faster than the others but aside from that I haven't had ONE ISSUE!!! Whoever is lucky enough to get this car after me is buying a dream!

Good buy for your $
By KMJ on 06/22/09 18:59 PM (PDT)

2006 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan s Grand Touring 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I love my mazda 3GT. (2.3) It's a great car for someone who is single or with a small family. It HANDLES VERY WELL..the manual transmission shifts nicely and the power-performance is surprising for a smaller car. I drove a a civic (exc SI), Corolla and Calliber and for about the same price ...it is by far a better buy!!!!

Loved this car from the day I bought it
By Phil on 05/31/09 13:08 PM (PDT)

2006 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan i 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

What can I say. From the day I drove it off the lot it just passes the gas stations by and is just a total joy to drive.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.