2006 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mazda3 model:
2006 Mazda 3
By surfrider1978 on 08/21/09 13:44 PM (PDT)

2006 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan i 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I love this vehicle. It's stylish and runs great. I've had zero problems with it since I bought in 2006. I owned a Honda Civic before, but the Mazda 3 is definitely beats it out on performance and pricing. I recommend this vehicle to first time buyers since is affordable, stylish, and runs great.

Loved this car from the day I bought it
By Phil on 05/31/09 13:08 PM (PDT)

2006 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan i 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

What can I say. From the day I drove it off the lot it just passes the gas stations by and is just a total joy to drive.

Style,engineering,economy at good price
By jaldav on 05/26/09 09:53 AM (PDT)

2006 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan i 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Enjoyable to drive. Solid build and handling. Looks sexy. I bought this car last February and so far it's been a good choice when comparing to Nissan, Honda and Toyota. More bang for the buck. I'm planning to hang on to this vehicle for as long as possible since I fear future cars may look like upscale golf carts.

Nice, for the money.
By dwaynepg on 12/06/07 20:50 PM (PST)

2006 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan i 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Overall nice car, good safety features, good performance. Back seat is fairly roomy, like the dash and radio setup, huge glove compartment.

Mazda3 driving performance
By 3 owner on 10/16/07 20:39 PM (PDT)

2006 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan i 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I bought my Mazda3 in 2006 since than I put over 42000 miles on the vehicle. I have had very few problems with the vehicle and the ones I did have were quickly resolved by the dealership. I like the performance and so far the durability of the vehicle. I hope to see Mazda continue the Mazda3 line and improve upon it. So far I think the 3 is just as good as the Honda civic, however I will know for sure if the car makes it to 150000 plus miles with minimal repairs.

Love my Mazda3!
By Stephano on 10/15/07 07:56 AM (PDT)

2006 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan i 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I absolutely love my little car. It's sporty but spacious inside. It is easily maneuvered on the road and gets great gas mileage!

Mazda 3, Oregon Review
By ken's mazda on 08/08/07 13:37 PM (PDT)

2006 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan i 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Overall the vehicle is ok, 4 cylinder engine kind of gutless. Too much road noise. Have to turn radio up to drown out. Wouldn't want to drive it across the country.

Great Car - Poor Quality
By wardboom on 05/01/07 22:26 PM (PDT)

2006 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan i 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

The car drives excellent and feels solid. However, I have had problems with the engine light repeatedly coming on (5k-10k miles) for no reason. The repair is under warranty but it is a nuisance to keep taking the car to the dealer for repair. Now at 38,000 miles the driverís side wheel bearing needs to be replaced and the tires need to be replaced soon. The wheel bearing is also under warranty but I am told that the tire is normal wear and tear. It appears that the tires are an off-brand. I like the car but quality is poor. I would not buy another Mazda of any kind.

Great car - economical too!
By alamo on 11/24/06 16:58 PM (PST)

2006 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan i 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Great pick up for a 2.0 engine Just love the standard transmission feature (have auto transmission). Handles great and the ride is reasonably comfortable. Am getting good gas mileage - almost always 27 - 31 combo city and hwy - 30+ hwy only. Roomy for a little sedan.

I'm still alive
By osusanna8 on 10/29/06 21:16 PM (PST)

2006 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan i 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Purchased 7/06, someone hit me turning left in front of me 1 week ago. The complete front end was totaled. Luckily I made it out alive, and felt very lucky. I think this car saved my life. It wasn't a head on collision, but it was close enough that the air bags should've deployed (I thought). Maybe the severity of the crash controls them? One more thing. Going from a Camry to this car, I feel like I'm always having to fill up my tank, so it's hard for me to tell if I'm really getting good gas mileage. Adding the numbers at each fill up, I got about 3 miles under what manufacturer reports in city and 2 miles under on the hwy. Overall, I enjoyed it.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.