2005 Mazda 3 Consumer Review: Zoom Zoom....OH YEA!

2005 Mazda 3 Sedan - Consumer Review

Zoom Zoom....OH YEA!
By londonblue007 on

2005 Mazda 3 i 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I totally love this car. My brother actually wants to drive it over his Miata with a brand new mazdaspeed engine in it...go figure. Awesome handling, great for pulling high speed corners on New England on/off ramps. Drove to Virginia and back getting 35 mpg on regular gas! I am still in college, and this is the perfect car for someone who is on a budget but wants a new, stylish, sporty car that is reliable. Still runs just as good now, as it did 18 months ago, and it has 28,000 miles on it! I love the looks I get from people when I drive around campus or into Boston....so many people are shocked to see the Mazda symbol....Zoom Zoom!

300 charachters is not enough for me to list everything....its a hot car...

iPod connections...I went to my dealer and asked for it and they spent a month working the the BMW people in the dealer on trying to get an iPod connector into my car. Unfortunatly they can't do anything. Make it so i can change my oil without going to a dealer.