Wonderful Car
By Shaboom on
2005 Mazda Mazda3 s 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)
I am a mature male professional who enjoys cars and has owned many varied makes and models over the years. This Mazda 3 S is one of the best cars I have ever owned. I considered many alternatives this time, from Mini to Saab 9-3 to Nissan Z. All things considered, the Mazda 3 is far and away the wisest choice. My car has just about every available option and every accessory, (even after-market heated seats) other than the Navigation system. Really impressive styling, both inside and out and the black perforated leather makes the interior.
Favorite Features
Sporty and powerful feel, yet smooth and comfortable ride. Zoom-Zoom does exist! Also, love the metallic red paint my car has-- -velocity red mica. Most beautiful color I've ever seen. We are now an all Mazda family (3 Mazdas) and they are all excellent and extremely reliable cars.
Suggested Improvements
The remote should also open the trunk and the key should have the remote actually built into it. Black interior trim material shows the dust and dirt and is a bit hard to keep clean looking. Otherwise, its truly the perfect car.