Very Pleased with 1st Mazda Top Notch
By Christian on
2005 Mazda Mazda3 s 4dr Hatchback (2.3L 4cyl 5M)
Recently bought my 3 and I am very happy with it. I have put about 1800 miles on it. Handles great, decent brakes (like to squeak when backing out of driveway). Hatch is very roomy, I am in the process of moving and it has been able to carry everything so far. The fog lights are useless, not worth buying on the 4 door; come standard on 5 door. I love the styling, projector headlights, euro style tails. Visibility is excellent, back seat a little tight for taller people, good for average height. Can't wait for the speed edition coming next year; do I hear TURBO ALL WHEEL DRIVE? Look out econo cars....
Favorite Features
Love the steering wheel radio controls. The way the gauges light up. I've always liked the red and black seats, 160hp 4 cylinder best in the class,
Suggested Improvements
Shifting seems too long, maybe a short throw shifter, iPod connectivity, light up the window switches, move the windshield squirters under the hood like VW and Honda, be able to operate the fogs and headlights separately. And a cold weather package, heated mirrors would be a nice standard feature.