This has more zoom-zoom than my 3i!
By 05mazda3s4dr on
2005 Mazda Mazda3 s 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)
This car rocks! I have to say I am happy that I traded my 3i manual for it and I love it! I am happy with the pep of the engine and how fuel efficient it is. The ride is not as compliant as my 3i but I love it. It doesn't shake you up or jostle you; it is very inspiring to drive this car into curves. The manual is easy to row and the engine has enough low end grunt, although it needs more torque and lower rpms, but hey, I aint complaining!This has to be the best car for the money. It has power, the interior doesn't look like a 20K car, and the quality of it inside and out, I have to say, is better than Civic, Corolla, or Sentra.
Favorite Features
Tilting/telescoping steering wheel (for this class!), roomy interior, dashboard design, center information center, seats are awesome, and many more I can't remember.
Suggested Improvements
The only thing is that the interior gets scratched up easily, especially near the doors. Overall the best car in its class period! Civic, Corolla, and Sentra watch out - this is the best in its class!