2005 Mazda 3 Consumer Review: This car zips, errr, zooms

2005 Mazda 3 Hatchback - Consumer Review

This car zips, errr, zooms
By AtlOutlaw on

2005 Mazda 3 s 4dr Hatchback (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I bought this car as a second vehicle, I have an f 150 supercrew as well and I needed something with better gas mileage for around town. I haven't driven my truck in over a week, I love this car so much! It handles very tight and sporty, it has amazing pickup, and it looks great! The gas mileage is a little over double my truck (I'm getting almost 30mpg in mixed city/hwy driving). Plus, I routinely leave behind the tricked out imports in my area. The car is fully loaded, leather, automatic with sport mode, xenon and tpms, rear bumper step plates, autodimming mirror with compass/thermometer, cargo mat and net. It's easy to park, rides pretty smoothly and looks great!

sport mode automatic, steering wheel controls, speedy engine, xenon lights, leather interior, cargo space, gas mileage.

an additional power point, rear cupholders, longer center console storage bin, but at this price, who can complain? AN AMAZING VALUE! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT.