2005 Mazda 3 Consumer Review: Take It From Me

2005 Mazda 3 Hatchback - Consumer Review

Take It From Me
By TRO on

2005 Mazda 3 s 4dr Hatchback (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I have been an auto detailer for years, and just started college in Oregon. I needed a reliable car with good gas mileage to drive from Washington. This car is everything and more. I have the 2.3 Mazda 3 Hatch S. On average, now this is average about 28 miles per gallon. On highway only I have averaged about 36. I know it's insane. Driving on the highway the noise is actually very quiet. This car has tons of room and very spacious. The manual transmission is very smooth along with the steering. Easy to use controls on the steering wheel. I would recommend this car to ANYONE. I have driven hundreds of other cars through my auto detailing, and nothing compares to a Mazda. Nothing.

Bose stereo, moon roof, 2.3L engine, manual transmission, Interior design and finish. I love the center console it has two compartments, one is huge and I can fit everything in it. The interior lighting is great, especially on the gauges with the blue and red. Nice wheels. Very comfortable seats.

More rear seat leg room. It's a hatchback so the seats could be pushed back two even three inches without giving up trunk space. I think all of the hatchbacks should come standard with Xenon headlights and Bose sound. Many do not come with either. Should offer some mazdaspeed options with the hatch.