2005 Mazda 3 Consumer Review: More than your money's worth

2005 Mazda 3 Sedan - Consumer Review

More than your money's worth
By Jeff on

2005 Mazda 3 s 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

From the time I received the email reply from my dealer to this review, 1 month after driving it home, I've enjoyed every minute owning my Mazda3s! For well under $20,000 I bought a car that performs, looks and feels like a $25,000 luxury car! It's fast enough to satisfy my demanding driving style, it's contruction is solid to the point that I feel isolated from the outside on 90% of all roads and the upgradability of the car easily matches that of any Honda! The driving environment is encapsulating while nowhere near suffocating and my 5'8" frame feels right at home in the driver's seat! The only thing I regret is not putting down the money sooner!

- Styling: exterior and interior, the car offers looks far more attractive than your ho-hum average japanese compact car! - Driving Environment: I've never felt uncomfortable in the driver's seat, finding a comfortable seat position is easy. - Aftermarket support: growing quickly! HID, engine, etc.

- Paint: while all the colors are great, I find that the paint chips easier than I'd prefer.