KB's Review
By kabnt2005 on
2005 Mazda Mazda3 s 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)
I bought an all-new 2005 Mazda 3s, 2.3L, 4-speed automatic transmission. It is the sunlight silver metallic paint with the black w/ red interior cloth. I got every option package on the car (ABS/SAB/SAC Package, Moonroof & 6CD Package, Sport Package, Xenon & TPMS Package, plus the rear wing spoiler). I am in love with my car right now. One problem though, is that after I got my new after-market sound system put in, because of the load in my trunk, now the rear tires are rubbing against the top of the rear wheel wells.
Favorite Features
Xenon & TPMS Package: The xenon headlights are amazing and I don't want another car without them. The TPMS works wonderfully, as it just went off when my tires were down to 29psi. Moonroof & 6 CD Package: the moonroof is amazing, especially when its blazing hot. The 6 CD is awesome, gotta have it.
Suggested Improvements
Improve the sound system. The stock speakers aren't too bad, but the head changer isn't all that great. If it looked good on the dash with a new head changer, I would get one in a heartbeat.