2005 Mazda 3 Consumer Review: KB's Review

2005 Mazda 3 - Consumer Review

2005 Mazda 3

s Sedan (2.3L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

KB's Review
By kabnt2005 on

2005 Mazda 3 s 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I bought an all-new 2005 Mazda 3s, 2.3L, 4-speed automatic transmission. It is the sunlight silver metallic paint with the black w/ red interior cloth. I got every option package on the car (ABS/SAB/SAC Package, Moonroof & 6CD Package, Sport Package, Xenon & TPMS Package, plus the rear wing spoiler). I am in love with my car right now. One problem though, is that after I got my new after-market sound system put in, because of the load in my trunk, now the rear tires are rubbing against the top of the rear wheel wells.

Xenon & TPMS Package: The xenon headlights are amazing and I don't want another car without them. The TPMS works wonderfully, as it just went off when my tires were down to 29psi. Moonroof & 6 CD Package: the moonroof is amazing, especially when its blazing hot. The 6 CD is awesome, gotta have it.

Improve the sound system. The stock speakers aren't too bad, but the head changer isn't all that great. If it looked good on the dash with a new head changer, I would get one in a heartbeat.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review