I love my Mazda3!
By Carrie on
2005 Mazda Mazda3 i 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)
This is my first car ever, my grandparents bought it for me for my 16th birthday, and I absolutely love it! I have the i 4dr Sedan in silver with a manual transmission. I have had so much fun in this car that I never want to drive an automatic or anything other than a Mazda ever again! My brother, who is 6'1, has more legroom in my Mazda3 than he does in his Honda Civic, and the trunk is as big as my dad's Toyota Camry. All of my friends are jealous of the interior that lights up in red, and the chic design of it. I haven't had a single problem with my Mazda3 (other than stalling out when I was learning how to drive the stick). I named my car Dolce, and it really is very sweet!
Favorite Features
I love the steering wheel-mounted audio controls, they're so handy. I also love the exterior look from the front of the car, it's so sassy!
Suggested Improvements
I don't like the exterior look of the car from the back, it looks too generic and ugly. Also, being a tall teenage girl, I have some back problems and the driver's seat doesn't accommodate that, and I can't drive for very long without needing a pillow for more back support.