Great Value for your money!
By Sp23Freak on
2005 Mazda Mazda3 SP23 Special Edition 4dr Hatchback (2.3L 4cyl 5M)
You cannot find a better value for your money. My Mazda3 SP23 is fully optioned, with the exception of a Nav system. For under $21K you get 4-50 bumper to bumper warranty, leather, heated seats, power everything, ABS, tire pressure warning system, auto headlights, automatic windshield wipers, 6-CD Bose system, front/rear airbags, Xenons, LED taillights, polished 17-inch rims, power moonroof. It's optioned like a Lexus for less than half the price. So far very reliable; unique styling - get more comments from passers-by on this car than I get for my medium quasar blue metallic '92 Corvette...go figure.
Favorite Features
Bought it just as gasoline prices began rising and grateful that I did; mileage runs between 23-29 MPG in real world driving...beats the pants off those 8-10 MPG SUVs and it has a reasonable amount of room to seat 4 adults comfortably.
Suggested Improvements
Add a turbo engine with 250+ HP and all-wheel drive to put it to the pavement and you could have the best pocket rocket on the road today that'll get you through any kind of weather life throws at you.