Car Washing Is Fun Again!
By Sh0kker on
2005 Mazda Mazda3 s 4dr Hatchback (2.3L 4cyl 5M)
When the car was introduced in 04, I knew I'd own one. I waited for any "beginner" bugs to be worked out & bought the GREAT reviewed 05 model. To date, I have no complaints. The style, the power & the extras can't be compared with any other car in the $20k range. I also looked at the Civic, Corolla, Focus, Matrix & Jetta. It may get beat in gas milage, but the other cars are boring & plain. Besides, I see a few dozen of those other cars on the road everyday. This car is a head- turner. I go hiking, The Sport AT transmission is great for climbing the big hills & it makes it FUN. Lots of cargo room. The exterior/interior styling is great. Lots of room for my sports stuff & the kids stuff!
Favorite Features
Strato Blue, Lots of head/leg room (I'm 6'2). AT Sport Transmission, Moonroof/6 CD Package, ABS/Airbag Package, 17" Wheels, fingertip control. DEEP glove compartment. Plenty of cargo space, cargo system works well. Lots of options. Recommend rear bumper plate & rear cargo mat to avoid scuffs.
Suggested Improvements
Stonger A/C. Material on the doors scuff easily. Gas milage isn't the best, but it's probably me & not the car! Haven't seen a NY winter yet...