Can't be beat
By Chai Charin on
2005 Mazda Mazda3 s 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)
29 year old with 3 kids ages 6, 4, and 2. OK, my last car was a 2001 BMW 330I with the sport package that I leased for 3 years 12,000 miles per year. For more than half of the money I am still in disbelief how much I like this car. I got mine in Rally White, added sport pkg, moon roof, auto dimming/compass/outside temp mirror,rear wing spoiler, dealer installed black leather heated seats, anit lock brakes, after market 20% tint on side and rear, 17" stock sport wheels and tires, PIAA xtreme white headlights. This car handles and drives like a 330I BMW. The sport shifter is a blast although I wish it had 5 gears; it does the trick with 4. Everything is an A+ with 29 MPG with 4,500 miles
Favorite Features
The best looking car in its class and many other classes above it. Brakes are rock solid and vehicle rides like a BMW. Steering is quick and responsive. Interior room is amazing for its class. Three little ones fit in the back with safety seats which plug in perfectly with LATCH system.
Suggested Improvements
5 or 6 speed AT. Offer a turbo for $5,000 more and people will buy it all day long. Offer an upgrade sound system because this one is weak. Tweak the center counsel so that my right leg does not rub while driving. Change the location of the brights from the turn signal.