2005 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mazda3 model:
WOW!
By DANNY on 09/07/05 14:30 PM (PDT)

2005 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan s 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I love my '05 Mazda3s 4door. It took me by surprise when I drove it! What a fun car to drive. It handles the winding rocky mountain roads great with no slipping around corners and takes a steep hill with any SUV. I get a lot of compliments on it. the basic reaction is " WOW I didn't know Mazda had such cool cars!" Drive one, you will buy it!

Zoom-Zoom!
By Luvin the Zoom Zoom on 08/24/05 12:12 PM (PDT)

2005 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan s 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

What a great car! I love driving my Mazda3. It has more get-up-and-go than my previous car, which was a V6. I have gotten tons of compliments on the way the car looks on the inside and the outside. A great sporty car with tons of room and safety features!

Car lighter fuse blow out
By Sara on 08/22/05 12:17 PM (PDT)

2005 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan s 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I bought my new Mazda 3s on Friday and by Sunday I had no turn lights, power locks, stereo console lights, tachometer lights, working keyless entry, rear defrost or A/C, and it said my parking brakes were on even though it was disengaged. The service man said "Don't go blaming the car now, this is a common problem if you plug in an ac adapter into a Pontiac, Subaru, GMC car...." All this because I used a car charger to charge my phone?!

What a Blast
By KC on 08/18/05 23:58 PM (PDT)

2005 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan s 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

This is just the sportiest little sedan ever. I can't get over how much it resembles a BMW3. You get more amenities for your money than any other car in this class. And this is 1/2 the price of the Bimmer. It has just enough ZOOM to keep me entertained and the AT is fun to shift. I don't think you can go wrong spending under 20K here.

Love it!
By Kristin on 08/17/05 14:30 PM (PDT)

2005 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan s 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I absolutely love my Mazda 3! My dad leased mine for me while working at Ford and I loved it so much that once he had to turn it in I decided to buy it as my first car! It's so much fun to drive and while it is a compact car it's much roomier than most. I also love how it's a lot sportier than the Focus i used to drive. I don't think you can get a better car for the price!

my new car
By shantelly on 08/17/05 09:48 AM (PDT)

2005 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan i 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

it is a great driving experience and the style is nice and sleek. otherwise, the car is great except the fuel intake. i seem to have to fill my tank three through seven days. this car burns alot of gas.

Love our SP 2.3 Sedan
By pats1 on 08/16/05 23:34 PM (PDT)

2005 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan SP23 Special Edition 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

Bought this car 5 weeks ago and have 2500+ miles on it already - lots of highway driving. What a great car!! Love the carbon gray mica with the black leather (don't see any like it) and this one is loaded with most everything except NAV. Last tank was 29.2 MPG. Very fun to drive - handles like a dream. Acceleration was a pleasant surprise. Added another SP 2.3 badge to the trunk lid - makes it look that much better. Bose is awesome. The rain-sensing wipers work great. The car rides and handles much better than the Toyota Corolla and Honda Civic (yuk) we test drove.

Two months into my adventure
By doug on 08/12/05 16:41 PM (PDT)

2005 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan s 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

My only complaint is that the car seems to hesitate when you applied pressure to the gas....and this is the 2.3

Very cool car!
By Justin on 08/11/05 17:06 PM (PDT)

2005 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan i 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I am a new buyer of Mazda cars and so far, I am impressed. Everything about this car works for me. The look on the outside as well as all the standard features are awesome! I have a 3i sedan with the standard trans. and the power out of the 2.0 4cyl is more than enough for comuting.

Awesome car
By Dave on 08/09/05 19:36 PM (PDT)

2005 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan i 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I bought the Mazda3 after spending countless hours online researching similar vehicles. Once I went to the dealership and finally took one out for a spin I was hooked! It's got great get-up and the interior is hot. I have already put almost 2,000 miles on my new baby in the first month. I guess I should cool it, but i just have so much fun driving this car.