2005 Mazda Mazda3 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mazda3 model:
Its all right!
By Tucker72 on 11/23/04 21:20 PM (PST)

2005 Mazda Mazda3 s 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I think my mazda is ok its fun to drive. But there's nothing that keeps me excited about it. Its got average everything, nothing spectacular. The looks are nice but the lack of power even with the 2.3L is a bit disappointing.

I LOVE IT
By megster on 11/17/04 19:49 PM (PST)

2005 Mazda Mazda3 s 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

It love my mazda 3!! i got it this summer from my dad for my first car! I got a grey one and i love the automatic/manual feature. I also love the amber lights and the easy-to-use system. It also drives very smooth, and the trunk is very roomy!

My cool red 3
By islanderon on 11/10/04 17:03 PM (PST)

2005 Mazda Mazda3 s 4dr Hatchback (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

Bought my car in March 2004. Very sporty and comfortable. Ride is firm but not too firm, makes for a great highway cruiser. All over very happy with it . Despite reports of tight rear seat, back seat in quite spacious in my opinion. I recommmend it highly.

Zoom Zoom
By oldman32 on 11/05/04 12:20 PM (PST)

2005 Mazda Mazda3 s 4dr Hatchback (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

The Mazda 3 hatchback can only be described as a incredibly awesome car for the money. Its got it all: performance, style, value and practicality to boot. Go for the 5- speed, you will not be disappointed. ZOOM ZOOM!!!

Mazda 3 rulez!!!!
By Mazdamania on 11/03/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2005 Mazda Mazda3 s 4dr Hatchback (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

This is the best handling car I've driven besides the BMW! It's amazing! I love the performance and the style. It's very aerodynamic and again the best handling car out there for the bucks. Plus it's fun to drive and great for cutting corners. This is a must have for anyone who seeks a car like BMW and cost 1/3 the price of the the BMW.

Love This Car!
By RubyRed8 on 11/01/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2005 Mazda Mazda3 s 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

We needed to downsize from a Z71 4wheel drive Suburban. After checking every option imaginable, I saw this car in a parking lot. I began to research options, etc.. We drove it and loved it. Even the teenager likes it. Roomier than most cars in this category. Many options available. Very, VERY happy.

solid
By shaynedog on 11/01/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2005 Mazda Mazda3 i 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

i recommend it, my only complaint is that it is a tad noisy, but it is expected w/any car in this class

BEST CAR MAZDA EVER MADE
By DNOBLE on 10/27/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Mazda Mazda3 s 4dr Hatchback (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

THIS CAR IS THE BEST CAR I'VE EVER BUILT.

This car zips, errr, zooms
By AtlOutlaw on 10/18/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Mazda Mazda3 s 4dr Hatchback (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I bought this car as a second vehicle, I have an f 150 supercrew as well and I needed something with better gas mileage for around town. I haven't driven my truck in over a week, I love this car so much! It handles very tight and sporty, it has amazing pickup, and it looks great! The gas mileage is a little over double my truck (I'm getting almost 30mpg in mixed city/hwy driving). Plus, I routinely leave behind the tricked out imports in my area. The car is fully loaded, leather, automatic with sport mode, xenon and tpms, rear bumper step plates, autodimming mirror with compass/thermometer, cargo mat and net. It's easy to park, rides pretty smoothly and looks great!

Hats off to Mazda
By MikeownsMazda on 10/18/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Mazda Mazda3 s 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

Mazda's redesign of its previous compact is right on the money. The 160 hp engine fits the size of this car. Not only is it is peppy and fun to drive, it looks like a car that would sell at twice its price. Congratulations to Madza.