2005 Mazda 3 Consumer Review: 3 years of cross country drivi

2005 Mazda 3 Hatchback - Consumer Review

3 years of cross country driving
By ellenmagellen on

2005 Mazda 3 s 4dr Hatchback (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

Where should I begin? I think I've truly put my 2005 mazda3 hatchback to the test. I'm now 24 and I've put exactly 50,000 miles on my hatchie since 1-2006 packing up my life and somehow managing to get every box, bag and loose item into the back all 9 times; yes, I've lived a crazy past 3.5 years and yes I don't own any furniture hah and yes, this car is magical! I can't complain a second about my Mazda so far, have had no problems. I've kept up on my oil changes, got new tires last summer, and here I will now mention that I've put my hatchie through 3 brutal Michigan and Minnesota winters and the baby is still as good as new. I recommend the heck out of this car!

Favorite Features

Tip-tronic transmission is awesome and fun and very useful to be able to switch back and forth(auto and manual), awesome bright colorful dash display, exterior design is sporty and quality, GREAT MPG!!!! steering wheel audio controls!!, back seats fold down soo easily, low profile tires, sexy wheels

Suggested Improvements

I don't think I can think of anything to improve about this car! The gas mileage is great, the workmanship has proven, performance top notch, no I was not paid by Mazda I just feel like I've been by having purchased this car!