2005 Mazda Mazda3 Consumer Reviews 27

2005 Mazda Mazda3 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mazda3 model:
New Mazda3 s
By Mickey on 02/06/05 06:51 AM (PST)

2005 Mazda Mazda3 s 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

Just love this car. Acceleration, albeit not that of a BMW 5 series, is excellent for the class and certainly far more than adequate. Steering is precise and braking is excellent. Engine seems very refined. Love the cruise control and radio controls on steering wheel. Glad I bought her.

FUN,FUN,FUN !!!!!!
By Sharon on 02/04/05 22:00 PM (PST)

2005 Mazda Mazda3 s 4dr Hatchback (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

This is a real neat car. Love to zip around in it. Very gutsy! Excellant handling. Corners well! Would buy another one! Thanks Mazda!

Zoom, Zoom, Zoom
By NewVoomer on 02/04/05 21:33 PM (PST)

2005 Mazda Mazda3 i 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

This Mazda has earned its slogan. Zoom, Zoom, Zoom. It handles like an expensive sports car. Functions like a compact family car. It has looks and style. Big bang for the buck. I love it more than my Lexus. Need I say more?

Mazda3... My New Car !
By KCOM2006 on 02/02/05 18:07 PM (PST)

2005 Mazda Mazda3 s 4dr Hatchback (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I recently bought myself a new car and chose the Mazda3 as for under $20,000 you get a vehicle comparably priced to one around $30,000. It has all the bells and whistles, but is lacking in torque. Yes this car accelerates, but it doesn't grab you an make you fell like it is accelerating. But the bonus is excellent gas mileage!

Great Car with Little Disappointment!
By Andrew on 01/29/05 14:03 PM (PST)

2005 Mazda Mazda3 s 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

This was my first new car. I wasn't out for a foreign ride but found it to offer the most bang for the buck. The leather and DVD navigation are "must haves." I get many compliments on this car; two people mistook my car for a BMW. It has class, sportiness, and is very fun to drive. The quality is also spectacular for the price. A few quirks: poor gas mileage for the performance and 4-cylinder. Optional 17" wheels equals bouncier ride & poor winter performance. Also, the interior lights (3) must be turned on individually to light cabin. Great options, stereo, and quality for the cost. No regrets!

What a LEMON!
By Ihatethiscar on 01/23/05 00:40 AM (PST)

2005 Mazda Mazda3 s 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

My engine light keeps going on.The dealer fixed it three times and the engine light went off again. I think the car can't handle the cold. With 10 months & 4,000 miles, I should be ok. Car slides all over the road and won't stop on snow covered surface; mechanic blames 17 inch tires. Don't buy this lemon!

Mazda3
By scchamps on 01/22/05 15:25 PM (PST)

2005 Mazda Mazda3 i 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I rented this car for a weekend trip to try it out before I bought it. I was surprised how easy it was to drive. I loved the way it handled. It has great pickup. I enjoyed zipping around town in it. It really is fun to drive. I went to the Mazda dealership the day I returned the rental and bought one.

The Mazda 3
By Adam Joseph on 01/22/05 15:10 PM (PST)

2005 Mazda Mazda3 s 4dr Hatchback (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

The Mazda3, with its sleek exterior design, and its luxurious interior design make this car worth buying. The exterior design is both fun and mature, appealing to young and mature adults. Handling busy New York City traffic, with the automobile's abrupt stops, and their many attempts to cut in front, is so much less stressful with a Mazda 3. The car becomes an extension of your arms and legs. The anti-lock brake system has helped me avoid many accidents because of its amazing ability to stop you right on time. The acceleration and easy steering work together to help maneuver your car in and out of thick traffic. You will never be late for work again. It has helped me in and out of NYC!

AWESOME PURCHASE
By Donny Vasquez on 01/20/05 03:45 AM (PST)

2005 Mazda Mazda3 s 4dr Hatchback (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

The car is fun to drive. I love the headlights. I have the navigation and I love that too! Comes in very handy. I do a lot of freeway driving and this Mazda does more than keep its end of the bargain as being a great commuter vehicle!

My ideal car
By Clare on 01/15/05 17:49 PM (PST)

2005 Mazda Mazda3 s 4dr Hatchback (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I test drove several vehicles in this segment and none had the feel of the Mazda3. It genuinely feels like a far more expensive car. It is a real treat to drive and own. I highly recommend this car.